Star Wars survey from Disney

Monkee Girl

A Star Wars land would be awesome. Two of my favorite entities together to form one large galactic empire, haha.

I just got back from the Star Wars Weekend thread and so I am already imagining the possibilites. I would love to immerse myself with Star Wars every trip because my family trips aren't in May and June so I always miss out on SWW. I would love a Cantina eatery, meet and greets, music in the background. They already got a great closing show in Hyperspace Hoopa and tons of merchandise to sell. Everything is there already; it just needs a space to belong too and expand.

I hope this happens one day.

Even if this survey means something, don't expect anything to built until 2016. Also, if RSR is, like many expect to be, built in DHS, than this would mean that Disney would build Star Wars attractions in another park. However, RSR is probably not going to be built, and Disney will most likely use the Streets of America and LMA as a construction site for Star Wars, if it ever happens. But the survey is a very interesting move by Disney...

bubbles1812

Heart says yes! Brain and knowledge that even if Disney had something planned even in its beginning stages...which I highly highly doubt...that nothing would get built for years anyways says no. To me, it just looks like they want a general feel for what people think. But I don't think that indicates there is any more movement than that.

jl3283

Original Poster
photo_1.png
photo_2.png
photo_3.png
photo_4.png

TP2000

Seriously if there would be Star Wars 3rd gate at DL I'd be on the first plane from Tulsa International to LAX

When they build Star Wars Land on Disneyland's 3rd theme park plot, try and avoid LAX, it's a horrible airport.

Try to fly into John Wayne as your first choice; it's a 15 minute cab ride from Disneyland. Long Beach Airport is your second choice; a fab new terminal and a 25 minute ride from Disneyland. LAX should be your last choice, just after riding steerage in a wagon train across the desert. :cool:

I haven't gotten one of these surveys myself, but the West Coast boards have exploded this week because they have been sending them out to Disneyland AP's in Southern California. The plot thickens....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom