Star Wars: Rogue One

tk924

...But she's two years old and knows Chewbacca, Stormtroopers, even Boba Fett by name. A particularly proud moment was last weekend at the toy store when she correctly identified which of two images was Kylo Ren and which was Darth Vader (Dark Gator, as she calls him).

Wow. That's better than a lot of adults.
My daughter is 20 now and is just as excited (as is my wife) to see RO as I am. I'm very fortunate that my family caters to my obsession.

Jimmy Thick

WOW, OMG!!!!!!

I'm sitting in my truck writing this after watching this film, this IS the Star Wars film you have been waiting for. I don't want to reveal too much but the last third of the movie is some of the best cinema the big screen has ever seen.

Felicity Jones is everything Daisy Ridley should have been and then some. There are so many little fan services to the hardcore fans throughout, every frame was pure joy.

The quality of this amazing movie is what TFA should have been, this film will easily make over a billon.

Run,don't walk and do a George Costanza and push who or whatever out of the way to see this movie.

Ten out of ten will see again!!!!!!!!!

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
I'm going to go see this tomorrow afternoon at Disney Springs...the suspense is killing me!! If it wasn't for my darn kids I'd be there right now!!!

Being an adult stinks some times :) :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Decent movie... but not wowed. I think it will be one of those films that will look more visually impressive the more you watch it.

I can certainly see where it could have been perceived as too dark. Has some plot holes that annoyed me.

has any star wars film used screen titles before to label where you were? I don't think so

Didn't really connect with the characters that much. Continuity with a new hope is kind of weak imho

i did really like the characters from a new hope that they used... especially red and gold leaders :)

champdisney

I enjoyed it. One of the angles I enjoyed without giving anything away was the whole 'General Krennic desperately seeking the approval of the Emperor's, it reminded me of the typical down on his luck son trying to impress his super successful father. The Vader moments were awesome as I expected. While, I won't rank it amongst the originals, I will say it's really good and worth the visit to the cinema!

Princess Leia

Something that I'm a little surprised about is that every other article seems to be saying that this is the darkest movie since Empire.

Really?

Are we just going to forget about all of the younglings that were slaughtered in Revenge of the Sith, or...?

I am so excited to see this tonight!!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Have any of you that have seen it read Catalyst? How much does it tie in?
The first part of the film makes a whole lote more sense if you have read Catalyst as you have a complete backstory to two of the main characters in the film. They attempt to give a little of this backstory in the film, but I think it will be largely lost on most.

21stamps

The first part of the film makes a whole lote more sense if you have read Catalyst as you have a complete backstory to two of the main characters in the film. They attempt to give a little of this backstory in the film, but I think it will be largely lost on most.
So for those of us that haven't read books or watched any of the Rebels stuff... Can it stand on it's own without that prior knowledge?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom