Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

gerarar

Premium Member
Hmmm. How would that work. Come in when sorting into cells? No way it would make any sense at the pre-show/transport ship.
They kinda already do this sometimes.

They do the GOTG: CR sorting by putting odds and evens into their own separate lane. Then they call for any single riders as you get closer to the front when they put you into two separate lines before color assignments.

Also wondering how a dedicated single rider line would also work for the preshows.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Also wondering how a dedicated single rider line would also work for the preshows.

Not saying that Disney would/should follow Suite, but at Universal there is more or less the expectation that all single rider lanes would skip all preshows. Not sure if there is a good/established pathway though that bypass all the preshow areas...

MagicHappens1971

Not saying that Disney would/should follow Suite, but at Universal there is more or less the expectation that all single rider lanes would skip all preshows. Not sure if there is a good/established pathway though that bypass all the preshow areas...
I just don’t think it’s acceptable for an attraction that is so reliant on the show aspects to skip the pre-shows. Granted that I’ve been on Rise 50+ I wouldn’t mind skipping the Pre-Show(s).

SingleRider

Premium Member
I just don’t think it’s acceptable for an attraction that is so reliant on the show aspects to skip the pre-shows. Granted that I’ve been on Rise 50+ I wouldn’t mind skipping the Pre-Show(s).
I think you would have to walk a backstage hallway or two to get to the loading area and bypass the pre show.

doctornick

I’m curious, you come in there.. so how do you get sorted into an open slot in an interrogation room?

Agree. If you come out there, you'd just get mixed in with large groups as they enter from the shuttle. I would expect the single rider line to lead directly to the shorting area for the interrogation rooms without mixing with the normal line before hand. that way if any groups sorted have open slots, they can direct single riders to fine in sports on available colors.

gerarar

Premium Member
I’m curious, you come in there.. so how do you get sorted into an open slot in an interrogation room?
You still have the hallway to the interrogation area to come...
Agree. If you come out there, you'd just get mixed in with large groups as they enter from the shuttle. I would expect the single rider line to lead directly to the shorting area for the interrogation rooms without mixing with the normal line before hand. that way if any groups sorted have open slots, they can direct single riders to fine in sports on available colors.
According to the site that shall not be named..

The left side in the post-hanger hallway is reserved for single riders. A First Order officer is there before the split to make sure you go to the correct line/side.
1721064466150.png

However, I feel like this will just back up the regular standby line and make it go slower if only one side is being used for groups of 2 or more..

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No

The left side in the post-hanger hallway is reserved for single riders. A First Order officer is there before the split to make sure you go to the correct line/side.
View attachment 800429

However, I feel like this will just back up the regular standby line and make it go slower if only one side is being used for groups of 2 or more..
The odd/even split probably comes at the front of that line, with there being 4 interrogation rooms, odd number parties stay straight and even numbers go right?

Disney Analyst

View attachment 800429

I wondered if they’d do that. But seems regular standby has more chance to backup into the hanger now though?

TrainsOfDisney

My thoughts as well - seems like this is more trouble than it’s worth. Maybe after testing they are thinking of incorporating it in another way.

If loaded correctly - this attraction shouldn’t really need single riders - I don’t think I’ve ever seen an empty seat.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If loaded correctly - this attraction shouldn’t really need single riders - I don’t think I’ve ever seen an empty seat.
I’ve been on Rise probably 50 times and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an empty seat either. But I guess they most have some data that says otherwise
My husband and I had a vehicle to ourselves in May.

1721092807117.jpeg

IMG_3185.jpeg

We also were evacuated from the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom