Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If you have a strong opinion about something, by definition, you care about it.

I don’t care about American football. No opinion one way or the other for me. Doesn’t register.

You should therefore go to football fan sites and flood their forums with how stupid you think the rules of the game are and how it hardly has anything to do with using your foot. That's false advertisement. I'm sure it would be worthy to mention in just about every topic related to the game.

Surferboy567

This discussion is seriously getting old. There are other places on this forum, and the internet as a whole, to talk about this stuff and to vent all this vitriol. Maybe we can talk about how the ride in WDW is only a month and a day from opening, that'd be nice.

Thank You, someone gets it...and it's the biggest ride in WDW History. Where is all the excitement?

Last edited:

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

You should therefore go to football fan sites and flood their forums with how stupid you think the rules of the game are and how it hardly has anything to do with using your foot. That's false advertisement. I'm sure it would be worthy to mention in just about every topic related to the game.
Please stay on topic, thank you.

Surferboy567

Is anyone else planning to go for opening day? I’m not sure what the crowds will be like, but I intend on being there to find out!

I won’t be able to go then...but I’ll sure be watching every minute via the Disney vloggers/Star Wars fans. I love the energy of opening day!

Surferboy567

Anyone find it weird...we are basically a month out...and no promotion specifically for Rise? Yes their have been mentions of Galaxy’s Edge, TV Special etc. But no specific advertising for Rise.

RobWDW1971

. Where is all the excitement?

It’s been beaten out of us all by the disappointing creative failure of Batuu and MF:SR that we’ve already experienced. Fool us twice....

We’ll wait to see if the third time is charm or a continuation of the mess they’ve shown us already - hopefully it’s great and they can go 1 for 3.

If only I had the optimism I had when I waited to book those preview tickets just a few short months ago - ah, innocent times...

Surferboy567

I have just finished listening to Black Spire...and WOW does it add to Batuu. If you like me, loved Black Spire Outpost and wanted to learn more about the inner working and politics as well as some cool details I cannot recommend it enough. It has hyped me up for Rise even more than I was before...this queue is going to be incredible. The ending of Black Spire literally ends (I imagine) a few minutes before the attraction. After listening to this novel... there is no way that Vi doesn't show up at least in the queue of the attraction. It really ties everything together as well as answer questions I had as to how this all connects. Give it a read or a listen!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom