News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

NoFunInBand

Ugh, I'm going to MGM on Saturday and have been absorbing everyone's reported times on here based on an official 8am opening. Will the change to 7am change anything? Move everything up an hour? I was planning on getting to MGM's gates at 5:45am, I really hope I'm not going to be heading out at 4:45am...

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, right?

KevinPage

I already told the teenager that we are getting to the park at 5am this Saturday. Will see how things go Thursday and Friday and HOPE I don’t have to alter that to even earlier. LOL

Looking back it seemed easier to get on the ride with less hassle the first 3 days it was open. It’s like everyone has caught wind that it’s worth it to get early and get on it and that’s caused people to continue to show up earlier and earlier.

AshaNeOmah

I already told the teenager that we are getting to the park at 5am this Saturday. Will see how things go Thursday and Friday and HOPE I don’t have to alter that to even earlier. LOL

Looking back it seemed easier to get on the ride with less hassle the first 3 days it was open. It’s like everyone has caught wind that it’s worth it to get early and get on it and that’s caused people to continue to show up earlier and earlier.

And it's only going to get worse starting tomorrow if they don't stick to a time near the posted 7 AM.

KevinPage

And it's only going to get worse starting tomorrow if they don't stick to a time near the posted 7 AM.

I assumed that with a posted 7am, they’d unleash the the hounds by 6:30am, based on how deep the crowds are. Even if no rides open until 7am, they’d at least get you into the park to ease congestion at the main entrance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom