News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

bubbles1812

5:30 open tomorrow?
Agh. How early are they gonna make me get up? Original plan for Friday and possibly Saturday was to repeat an arrival at 5. Now we are shifting to a 430 arrival at max. I liked their informal opening at 630...;).

Joking aside, this is probably fairer for everyone.

If someone goes tomorrow, please give a report on when security lets people in and when people are let into the park!

disneygeek90

Agh. How early are they gonna make me get up? Original plan was to repeat an arrival at 5. Now we are shifting to a 430 arrival at max. I liked their informal opening at 630...;).

Joking aside, this is probably fairer for everyone.
Definitely let us know how it goes for you. I'm guessing it'll still be a 6:30 open, but less can whine that they're opening so much earlier than the posted time.

bubbles1812

We are going Friday. Will definitely give a report! Originally we were gonna go to MK for a bit after that as we are pretty well done with DHS otherwise before doing the CP dinner package dinner at Epcot around 4. Now we’re thinking we might just hopefully ride RoR and then sleep before heading to Epcot .

relic827

It’d be my guess that they’d keep the unofficial opening at 6:30 and they’re just moving up the official opening to 7 to possibly experiment with having the unofficial closer to the official. But people will no doubt be lining up before 5. I’ll be curious to see when parking opens...

Touchdown

Ok now Disney has done what I wanted, it means transportation will be running and everyone is on the same page. I fully still expect 6-6:30 openings, and I don’t think Americans will line up sooner then that.

Ok now Disney has done what I wanted, it means transportation will be running and everyone is on the same page. I fully still expect 6-6:30 openings, and I don’t think Americans will line up sooner then that.

wait, what? people line up overnight for beer releases in America, if you think there's not going to be people lining up for a brand new amazing star wars ride at absurdly ridiculous hours you're nuts.

Touchdown

wait, what? people line up overnight for beer releases in America, if you think there's not going to be people lining up for a brand new amazing star wars ride at absurdly ridiculous hours you're nuts.

Earlier then they have been, I don’t think so, and if some do I hope Disney does something to make them stop. I think that longer hours also suggest they are becoming more confident in keeping this ride operational.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Somebody’s never been for a race weekend! 😁 Try telling that to the tens of thousands of (mostly) Americans that are at the parks at 3:30am for a 5:30am race and may not even be there early enough to get through the lines of hundreds of others fast enough to take one or two character pictures before the race.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom