News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

G00fyDad

Strange inconsistencies.
Probably because this guy's in the back flipping switches.
200.gif

DCBaker

Premium Member
Oh!

"We know our guests love choice and flexibility when planning their time in a theme park—which is why, starting Sept. 23, we will pause the use of virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, and guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios may experience this incredible attraction using a traditional standby queue for the first time since it opened in 2019."

Hawg G

Wow, pretty stunned at this. Although it is probably so 50th visitors don't get livid for being unable to ride. I could go that day, but I'm doing HHN the night before. Hmmm, need to get a park ressie at least, just in case. Especially with the wacky 1 pm drops the last couple weeks.

TikibirdLand

And it's folks like you that have forced them to do this...
Well, I doubt that's the reason. But, I am drawing a blank on what the exact reason is though. Will we be seeing early 2020 style lines snaking around the park as we saw with MMRR or with Smuggler's Run? The good news is that such a line would turn a 1/2-day park into a full day one pretty quick.

dmw

In the Parks
No
Exactly the same number of people will be able to ride under this system as the virtual queue system.
Except that Disney does not usually limit how many get in line... I wonder if they will implement a line cutoff, or let it wrap around the land like FOP used to do with the 6 hour waits.

Rescue Ranger

Months of me mentally preparing strategy and quickness aaaaall for nothing!!

Oh well, I guess I'll be saving this attraction for the absolute last thing I ride October 15th when I'm there. I have a late 9:50pm ADR at Oga's so it should work out. Hopefully.

If they don't change things, I still have Epcot. I assume this change will not be coming right away to Remy's?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom