News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

UNCgolf

1pm window has been open for more than ~10 minutes - at 1pm, groups were called up to 70 (2 groups more than yesterday)

So same technical issues two days in a row?

Or is it possible that demand for the ride is finally slowing down and all the people who really wanted to ride were able to get a BG in the morning set?

The latter doesn't seem likely, as even if that was starting to happen, the groups shouldn't be open for 10+ minutes right away. It would be a slower process.

gerarar

Premium Member
I don’t see why this is even a surprise? There were a streak of days months ago and even before the closure where the groups were open for minutes and even hours. Could just be another slow day (or days in this case) at HS.

vikescaper

Why did they open a ride knowing most people won't be able to experience it? Is there any plan for them to end this ridiculous system in the future?
In my opinion, if they eliminated boarding groups and went with standby only, there would still be people who wouldn’t get to ride. It would also create a rush at park open of those trying to get in line right away. I don’t mind the boarding group system because I know I can attempt to obtain a group at 7 am at my hotel or home and then plan out how the rest of my day is going to play out.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Is it weird that now I'm almost giddy checking the app every few minutes to see if BG are still available and what group they are on? Is it possible that we are going to hit 200??? Okay, maybe that's a stretch but certainly a damn good day so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom