News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
random question...
My brother-in-law is at DHS today and missed out on the 7am groups, I showed him multiple times how to best get a boarding pass, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did something wrong. So my question is, can I log into his account at 1 even though I'm at home, and try to help them get a boarding pass? They will still be physically there, just thought maybe I could give them a helping hand. I've talked this ride up for over a year now, and would feel terrible if they didn't get to ride.

Sure, as long as they have tapped into the park before 1pm.

DCBaker

Premium Member
That's bizarre. Is the park empty today? Or is there some technical issue that's preventing people from actually getting groups even though they are available

My assumption would be a technical glitch as it is still open ~40 minutes in. Crowds are lighter than it has been, but not that much.

Everyone at Home Depot buying plywood for the storm? Is it raining there yet or is it coming tomorrow?

Fred has shift pretty far to the west.

Dunston

Why did they open a ride knowing most people won't be able to experience it? Is there any plan for them to end this ridiculous system in the future?

UNCgolf

My assumption would be a technical glitch as it is still open ~40 minutes in. Crowds are lighter than it has been, but not that much.

That was my guess too. Something like the system telling people all groups were booked when they actually weren't, or the join button just not functioning at all.

G00fyDad

I'm hoping it was a technical glitch because when I tried it no one in my party was selected including myself. I had to stop to select my party before I could go forward. I'm hoping it was a glitch and the glitch caused everyone in my party to be unselected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom