News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

This is very sad to hear 😂

I’ve going for a Twofer... got an MMRR lunchtime of April 12th, gonna try for early BG in the same day

hmm though I’ll be there this weekend, could do a BG and standby MMRR 🤔
Groups still available while MMRR sitting at 300 mins.

Boy do I sure wish ROTR had standby!

It’s down to 240 now.

I’d imagine, barring any issues, wait times will level off during the day

disneygeek90

Well, this is interesting. Apparently no window to return today.
0D938398-DE3E-41B9-99CB-DA82D0491856.jpeg

DarkMetroid567

I don’t think a few days or even a few weeks of not terrible days is what they’re aiming for.
Fair. I think I'm just being hopeful that we can finally move to normal ops.
Well, this is interesting. Apparently no window to return today.
As a question for any recent guests that have missed their return times: have you actually ever been denied entry?

My friends and I in December were very liberal with allowing people on past their windows. I think one time I even let someone on who was 200 minutes late.

disneygeek90

Theoretically backup groups should go faster today due to influx of people for grand opening on MMRR.

So maybe the fact that backup groups are not going as fast lately means less overall crowds?
I don’t want to get this conversation started over here too, but the virus could be scaring some people of.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Fair. I think I'm just being hopeful that we can finally move to normal ops.

As a question for any recent guests that have missed their return times: have you actually ever been denied entry?

My friends and I in December were very liberal with allowing people on past their windows. I think one time I even let someone on who was 200 minutes late.

A party that got to the queue at the time we did was 37 minutes late for their window. The girl said "do you have a good reason" and they said they were eating or something and that seemed to satisfy her so she let them in. That was 2/27

DarkMetroid567

A party that got to the queue at the time we did was 37 minutes late for their window. The girl said "do you have a good reason" and they said they were eating or something and that seemed to satisfy her so she let them in. That was 2/27

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Most will at least ask Something. We understand that it's not the easiest thing to plan a day at Disney, and there are so many variables that can go wrong. I typically didn't beat around the bush and just hit override if a coordinator wasn't looking.

The rule especially goes out the window with considerable downtime. VQ doesn't account it for it, so we didn't either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom