News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Thank you Chris at guest experience!

the couple right behind me got 46, so random. But they both were trying at the same time and I wonder if that messes you up? I was the only one in my two person group joining.
F9C05D32-8FE2-48B6-A49C-00E740699C6D.png

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Could you have rope dropped MFSR and made it on within the 1 hour window?
I assume so, but you’d probably have to get to the park an hour+ early to be in a position to get to MF early enough to get through. For a point of reference, a couple of days ago, I got to the park at 7:30 and went straight to Slinky and was far enough back that I didn’t get on til 9:25 (fortunately they had a two hour window that day). More people seem to go toward MF, especially from the very early arrivals, so you’d have a lot of people to beat at rope drop to be sure to get through it in an hour if you have an early boarding group.

I would assume they give a little grace period like the 15 minute after for fast passes, but wouldn’t want to press my luck and would exit the line to head to RotR if it was looking kind of close!

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Backup groups were gone today at 8:40am. The first backup group is 63.
I like the backup group’s chances, already to 21 at 8:45! (and I’m off to Epcot)

The screen on escape pod descent at the very end was on but frozen for the side AT-AT-view car that loads in the left corridor, not sure if it impacts the other side or other vehicles or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom