News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

RobWDW1971

We didn’t complain. We patiently discussed the situation with a GET CM. Let’s just say we should be able to ride later this week without participating in the lottery... 😜
They got all of your money, gave you a miserable experience, and you’re excited to go back even though they gave you something that costs them nothing.

What a great racket Disney has become.

MiddKid

They got all of your money, gave you a miserable experience, and you’re excited to go back even though they gave you something that costs them nothing.

We’re here for 9 days, it was our choice to come during a peak period, and we have had an amazing time over the first 4 days despite today.

I definitely feel bad for a day guest today, but for us, in context of the whole trip, we’ve gotten our money’s worth. And the family we’re with who have never been...they are having a blast.

MiddKid

9008C859-804F-4B97-9F78-1D82AEA6463F.jpeg

RobWDW1971

We’re here for 9 days, it was our choice to come during a peak period, and we have had an amazing time over the first 4 days despite today.

I definitely feel bad for a day guest today, but for us, in context of the whole trip, we’ve gotten our money’s worth. And the family we’re with who have never been...they are having a blast.
And the beat rolls on....

DarkMetroid567

We didn’t complain. We patiently discussed the situation with a GET CM. Let’s just say we should be able to ride later this week without participating in the lottery... 😜

Err, that's what I meant, hehe. I would never dream of yelling at a CM, having been one of them. Have fun!!!!!!!!!

we're on a disney forum. chances are if we still complain we're probably coming back

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom