News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

Yikes! Tried to rehearse from home. "Join Boarding Group" was highlighted when I restarted the app at 8:00:00, but when I clicked on it to select a party at around 8:00:05, I got this message, the same one I got when I tried the refresh method last week. I'm gonna go ahead and cast a vote of "no confidence" in Disney IT in general, and our upcoming vacation in particular. View attachment 448005

Bizarre, Disney IT must have you flagged or on some list. 😜😜😜

I’d breathe a sigh of relief though as I don’t think I’ve seen reports of this specific message anywhere else. And once you are on property you can check ahead of time.

Maybe delete the app, update your phone and then redownload the app, if you think that could be the issue?

disneygeek90

Bizarre, Disney IT must have you flagged or on some list. 😜😜😜

I’d breathe a sigh of relief though as I don’t think I’ve seen reports of this specific message anywhere else. And once you are on property you can check ahead of time.

Maybe delete the app, update your phone and then redownload the app, if you think that could be the issue?
Yeah, I’ve literally never seen that notification.

KevinPage

Ok, I’m not superstitious (just a little stitious), I finally set up the wife and my daughter with their own MDE accounts. Previously I managed everyone and I was the only one in the family who made all FP and handled BG’s.

But I figured it was time to make sure not everything rested solely on my shoulders EVERY TIME (though I’ve had great luck so far, to say the least - knock on wood).

And I saw a previous post about someone’s daughters MDE app loading in 5 seconds compared to parents accounts taking 13 on the same phone 😳

So has anyone else had any issues once they opened up their family to potentially book FP/BG. Didn’t know if there was something on the backend that causes lag/more time to recognize all the people on your friends/family list?

And yes it’s “over thinking Monday”. Figured since I had 5 days to chew on this until our next romp onto Hollywood Blvd, I’d “throw it out there” 🤩🤩🤩

Msanco

Only 3 groups have been called for an hour. Possible 101?

I don't understand why weekdays are slower than weekends. My visit to WDW is in 2 weeks and we are visiting 2 days DHS, both on weekdays.

100+ minutes lines in TOT, Rock and SDD, by the way...

disneygeek90

Only 3 groups have been called for an hour. Possible 101?

I don't understand why weekdays are slower than weekends. My visit to WDW is in 2 weeks and we are visiting 2 days DHS, both on weekdays.

100+ minutes lines in TOT, Rock and SDD, by the way...
So far it's better than previous weekdays at least.

The heavy morning crowds are the new normal, and doesn't look like it'll slow anytime soon with MMRR in a few weeks.

steveNJ

Ok, I’m not superstitious (just a little stitious), I finally set up the wife and my daughter with their own MDE accounts. Previously I managed everyone and I was the only one in the family who made all FP and handled BG’s.

But I figured it was time to make sure not everything rested solely on my shoulders EVERY TIME (though I’ve had great luck so far, to say the least - knock on wood).

And I saw a previous post about someone’s daughters MDE app loading in 5 seconds compared to parents accounts taking 13 on the same phone 😳

So has anyone else had any issues once they opened up their family to potentially book FP/BG. Didn’t know if there was something on the backend that causes lag/more time to recognize all the people on your friends/family list?

And yes it’s “over thinking Monday”. Figured since I had 5 days to chew on this until our next romp onto Hollywood Blvd, I’d “throw it out there” 🤩🤩🤩

Mine changed on its own from 5 to 10-13 seconds. I didn’t change anything. I think we’re just all throwing spitballs hoping to find something that works constantly 🤣

KevinPage

Mine changed on its own from 5 to 10-13 seconds. I didn’t change anything. I think we’re just all throwing spitballs hoping to find something that works constantly 🤣

Ah okay, yeah would love to know why this occurs but I’m sure it will remain one of the great mysteries of (theme park) life 😂

And just this last week, my app hasn’t asked me to log in in YEARS, but the Sign In button pops up a few times but quickly goes away and auto logins. I think my heart will skip a beat if that ever occurred at 8am 😫

steveNJ

Ah okay, yeah would love to know why this occurs but I’m sure it will remain one of the great mysteries of (theme park) life 😂

And just this last week, my app hasn’t asked me to log in in YEARS, but the Sign In button pops up a few times but quickly goes away and auto logins. I think my heart will skip a beat if that ever occurred at 8am 😫
Lol yeah mine started doing it to (asking to sign in), lucky when I got my FP for runaway railway it didn’t, if it happens Easter weekend when I go for Rise I’m gonna be upset 😢

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom