News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

A 2 week rollercoaster
A130745A-0C2A-4E54-96BD-9EB07DACF9BD.jpeg

pdude81

6:30pm - the last group called, 108, was called at 6pm. 108 will most likely be the last group of the night.
Ride went down for another half hour or so. Certainly could be done at 108. However, they were calling groups after 5 p.m. with 1 hour return windows.

disneygeek90

Actually looking over at the Disneyland thread and they’re reporting that CM’s were telling people at 3:30pm that the ride would not reopen, apparently for the rest of the day? 👀 What the heck??

Edit: they just called 62, so some misinformation perhaps.

pdude81

Glad you just squeaked through! How long have you been in queue?

We got in line somewhere between 5:30 and 5:40. Probably almost an hour and a half in queue if you count the shut down. It seemed more like an hour 10, but looking at the timestamps on my post it was longer.
Glad you made it in time! Hope you have a smooth run!
Thanks. The ride went pretty smoothly once we got on. Although I wouldn't know if something wasn't working since it was our first ride.

RSoxNo1

I counted 1,330 from noon to 1 pm today (Sunday, 2/9) at DHS.

Disneyland was hitting 1,370 earlier this week.
That's encouraging, but it sounds like they haven't had anywhere near a full day of that. Do you have any insight into how many people are in each boarding group?

TP2000

Anyone know if ROTR at DL is having the worst day on record between both parks? Apparently they haven't made it over group 58.

Yes, Disneyland had an awful day. Today was the first day it rained in Anaheim since the ride opened here on January 17th. We don't know for sure, but after being delayed this morning by an hour during showery weather, the ride closed for four hours about 30 minutes after moderate rainfall started.

Disneyland is open 8am to 11pm today. DHS was open 8am to 8pm. Disneyland is the red line, DHS is the blue line.

bokeh_plot (22).png

Weather_Lady

Yikes! Tried to rehearse from home one last time (Samsung Galaxy 8 plus, Verizon). "Join Boarding Group" was highlighted when I restarted the app at 8:00:00, but when I clicked on it to select a party at around 8:00:05, I got this message, the same one I got when I tried the refresh method last week. I'm gonna go ahead and cast a vote of "no confidence" in Disney IT in general, and our upcoming vacation in particular.
20200210_080338.jpg

After getting the message, I closed and l restarted again, at which point everything was working fine... but by then we'd have ended up in a backup group if it was the "real thing." 🤬

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom