News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KikoKea

We're heading down to WDW tomorrow and have 2 days at HS scheduled. Seems that if you're in at opening, you'll get a boarding party- right? How much later after opening are boarding groups available? We'll have a 16yo exchange student from Germany with us and our son & daughter, and would love for him to experience it. Thanks in advance for any tips.🙂

DCBaker

Premium Member
We're heading down to WDW tomorrow and have 2 days at HS scheduled. Seems that if you're in at opening, you'll get a boarding party- right? How much later after opening are boarding groups available? We'll have a 16yo exchange student from Germany with us and our son & daughter, and would love for him to experience it. Thanks in advance for any tips.🙂

It's been very up and down this week as far as how long boarding groups will last, but if you are there at opening, you should have no problem getting a group. The initial boarding groups have still been going within 1 minute after park opening and the backup boarding groups had been going until as late as 9:30ish am this week. However, this morning, the backup groups were gone by 7:22am.

c0reyt

Man I got lucky today. Got to the park at about 6, let us in at about 615, grabbed some coffee and sat at sunset blvd. opened app at 6:58, right at 7 hit join boarding group, got 11! I was called at about 7:45 while eating breakfast. Barely any line waits, Kylo A mode was on.....I've been processing it all day. So much going on in that ride. The pre show, I would argue, is as entertaining as the ride itself. That stormtrooper room took my breath away. Whoa.

KevinPage

BG 62 at 6:21pm is fairly

66E5F33B-3721-45C3-91CE-1A081602CEE0.gif

RSoxNo1

It's saying I'm ignoring content on all the quoted posts on this page but I'm not ignoring DC Baker (or anyone to my knowledge) Who is DC Baker quoting?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom