News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

SoFloMagic

That's all folks...
20191205_083321.jpg

ToTBellHop

I think it was by a majority of people was it not?
And somehow the lands are a smashing success. I feel bad for the people there today, but let’s be honest, they’re all fans. They should’ve expected this. For the rest of the world hearing about a new ride a huge waits makes them want to visit. December is busy regardless so people expect long lines. As long as they can get this reasonably sorted out by January they’ll actually benefit as a company from big lines now.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

And somehow the lands are a smashing success. I feel bad for the people there today, but let’s be honest, they’re all fans. They should’ve expected this. For the rest of the world hearing about a new ride a huge waits makes them want to visit. December is busy regardless so people expect long lines. As long as they can get this reasonably sorted out by January they’ll actually benefit as a company from big lines now.
True. But it sucks for those there today who weee hoping to ride it and wont be able to due to shut downs or the boarding passes being done for the day.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

This is great news right? It means that the attraction is not a flop right? The longer the waits the better right?
Time will tell if its a flop or not. I hope it isnt. The land needs something to bring in the crowds. I think people have been waiting for it to open so hence the crowds. Will it continue to maintain crowds months from now? I dunno. But its already doing better than Falcon has I would say. See? Build a walkable ramp and the people will come.

Bob Harlem

It'll be interesting to see how much of that virtual queue actually gets to ride. I'm betting only a fraction if reliability continues to suffer, and I'm sure they capped it a relatively low amount as it is. On the flip side if they don't have problems, they could reopen it later.

SoFloMagic

It'll be interesting to see how much of that virtual queue actually gets to ride. I'm betting only a fraction if reliability continues to suffer, and I'm sure they capped it a relatively low amount as it is. On the flip side if they don't have problems, they could reopen it later.
They were allowing up to group 20 in at 7. Two hours later and it's group 22. Here's hoping for no more downtime!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom