News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And you wonder why you get pegged to the hater list when you can't help take an off topic dig.

It's this kind of obsessive need to take a dump in every thread which establishes a reputation.

And liking one thing isn't enough to get off the list when there is non-stop repetition of the same slams in multiple threads.

1. You still need to improve your reading skills...or at least look up “fair” in the dictionary
2.i don’t wonder about much of everything. Especially my opinion when I’ve done the legwork

Timmay

These boards tend to insist your on one team: either you say NOTHING to question them - which is our right and responsibility as consumers....or you have to be poison, forked tongue about everything.

We fall into this pit that takes our freedom of choice/expression away.
It’s sadly like politics.

It’s black or white when the color spectrum in the middle is where life is lived
Everyone has an ax to grind. Everyone. I think the issue is so many people clearly state where they stand, but few offer up information freely on where they sit. There is a difference between the two and both are important in understanding the context of ones opinion.

tribbleorlfl

These boards tend to insist your on one team: either you say NOTHING to question them - which is our right and responsibility as consumers....or you have to be poison, forked tongue about everything.

We fall into this pit that takes our freedom of choice/expression away.
It’s sadly like politics.

It’s black or white when the color spectrum in the middle is where life is lived
Fully agree, EVERYTHING is so polarized and there's no tolerance for nuance in modern social tribes.

tribbleorlfl

Question, are there any reports on in-park guest behavior? People seem pretty y on social media about the downtimes and fully-claimed boarding passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom