News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

BE61B70A-3185-4E68-8361-C66689A72904.png

bubbles1812

A friend got BG 103 around 7:46am
I’m honestly surprised they let it get up that high given where they’ve mostly ended up BG wise the last few days. We were almost on the ride when it broke. Not upset though. It’s a complicated new ride.

We actually talked to an an ops person and they said even with all the testing, just can’t anticipate everything that could break in ‘real life’ with guests actually on the ride. Ops said they run the ride and then maintenance has to come fix it, haha.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I’m honestly surprised they let it get up that high given where they’ve mostly ended up BG wise the last few days. We were almost on the ride when it broke. Not upset though. It’s a complicated new ride.

We actually talked to an an ops person and they said even with all the testing, just can’t anticipate everything that could break in ‘real life’ with guests actually on the ride. Ops said they run the ride and then maintenance has to come fix it, haha.
This is the point in RCT3 when you create and assign a maintenance worker exclusively to the ride...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom