Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Don’t know what to tell you. We are still having issues 6 weeks into Florida. It’s not gonna be perfect day 1, and it’s not gonna be perfect day 50.
I didn't ask you to tell me anything. I was saying it's a bad look to have a AA not working on day 1 of a major e ticket especially when its not possible for someone to get a re-ride the same day.

Animaniac93-98

Jack loved Rise of the Resistance!

Jack Batuu.jpg

solidyne

The chance that someone gets on the ride should be directly proportional to the amount if time or money that person is willing to give. Therefore the best options are:

(1) A simple line, whether a traditional standby line or a line for boarding groups. But it should be first-come-first-served for those, not the current crap shoot.

(2) Sell the seats. They should have auctioned off the first 10,000 rides. Highest bidders get to ride first. Let all the nuts have their first day (or week), then return to standard practice. Disney could even give the proceeds to charity if they don't want to be seen as greedy.

el_super

Well there are rumors of a OT reskin in Dinseyland coming.

Hahahaha no.

The chance that someone gets on the ride should be directly proportional to the amount if time or money that person is willing to give. Therefore the best options are:

(1) A simple line, whether a traditional standby line or a line for boarding groups. But it should be first-come-first-served for those, not the current crap shoot.

Yeah, this is the system I think is the most fair. If you really want to ride, and want to out in the work, you should be able to prioritize it. I know that any system is going to leave some folks out, but the current lottery system just feels wrong.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

You honestly think they would trash a new AA and build a brand new one? To change a mask? Come on now.
Well Vader is bigger and bulkier than Kylo. so a new AA would bee needed. i wouldnt go as far as saying they would trash the kylo AA but a Vader AA is more than a "change of a mask" thats a over simplification.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom