Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Marc Davis Fan

I think it looks pretty nice, but they need to fix that awkward looking transition from Grand Avenue.

I was wondering about that, too. There must be some reason why the map doesn’t display it the way it actually is (i.e., a tunnel all the way from the cement wall to GE), and instead opts to go with an imaginary open-air courtyard right after the GA cement wall. I think it’s just because otherwise people might be confused about whether that’s an entrance, since the tunnel is pretty long.

DinoInstitute

That entrance is a tunnel. Once the hoarding is down it should be fine. You won’t be able to see anything inside GE from Grand Avenue.
Yes I know, I’m just talking about the map illustration needing an adjustment. Granted, the maps are full of inaccuracies all over the parks, but generally in the interest of making them more aesthetically pleasing. Seeing that weird standalone concrete wall was bizarre. Just a small nitpick, not a big deal really.

erasure fan1

My nephew rode it. He is at the manager level at dhs
Sounds like no difference but he didn’t say

He called it solid not great
Yup, that seems to be the concensus. My sister in law was there 2 days ago, said something very similar. Seeing the falcon, Awesome, riding the falcon, it's good.

ToTBellHop

It's almost as if it's been open for two months in some parallel universe that a million people have ridden and collectively said "meh".
Yes but don’t you know Californians have a more discerning palate than Florida’s ignorant hillbilly vacationer population?

I’m being facetious but I do think the response in DHS will be different. Rum in the blue milk will help.

Also, happy birth month!

jrhwdw

Yes but don’t you know Californians have a more discerning palate than Florida’s ignorant hillbilly vacationer population?

I’m being facetious but I do think the response in DHS will be different. Rum in the blue milk will help.

Also, happy birth month!

View attachment 395110
And, Happy SWGE CM Preview Day!!!!!

There's was so much Energy on May 31, Dl's SWGE Opening Day, I could feel it though the streams! I still can't believe that all died and SWGE isn't that popular! PLEASE let DHS be better!!!

Rteetz

In line with a few other subtle differences in the land that point in the same direction, the statue appears to be an indication that the Orlando version of Galaxy's Edge exists in a time BEFORE Anaheim's version.

The Orlando verison of the statue appears to a have a fresh copper color. Whereas the Disneyland version appears to be oxidized. Similar to the Statue of Liberty in New York.
View attachment 393948
View attachment 393949
Just an FYI this is exactly the same in FL as it is in CA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom