• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mike S

Perhaps you should try cutting off tangents when they start, and not when you hear a view you don't like.
I did.
No it was JJ who said he collaborated with George on how to bring back Palpatine. George could’ve given some pointers on Luke too like the story of how he gave input on one scene in Solo while he was visiting the set.

And why are you trying to start a LJ debate here? Didn’t we both get talked to about this before?
How about we’ll never actually know one way or another? Yes?
Maybe you guys shouldn’t have started it up again.

Lensman

Premium Member
Perhaps you should try cutting off tangents when they start, and not when you hear a view you don't like.
I did.

Maybe you guys shouldn’t have started it up again.
Still, I consider it bad form to *respond* to an off-topic argument and *then* to try to make sure you're the one who gets the last word by saying it is off-topic and that we need to get back to the original topic.

Now, let's get back to Star Wars Land.

Bleed0range

Standing in this room is going to be incredible. Worth the price of park admission alone.
You can kind of almost do this in the kids area on the Disney cruise ships lol. They have a Falcon area with a pilot seat and small seating area.

Also... I listened to the GE theme John Williams did again and I’m going to have to disagree with those who think it isn’t up to snuff. The theme sounds similar to the kind of establishing shot you would see of a big city like Mos Eisley or Mos Espa. Use your imagination a little to fill in the adventure that makes it more magical.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
So, through a rather odd chain of contacts, I've learned that there is a plan for a Coke kiosk in SWL, though, it will be added later and not at opening. It's supposed to be right near an entrance, but my contact didn't say which entrance.
Well... whadya know...

drod1985

Blog Mickey's post says one Coke kiosk will be near "The Garage" and speculate that "The Garage" refers to Smuggler's Run. "The Garage" sounds much more like the building with the Speeders parked in front of it to me. That'd make more sense too, as BM also says a kiosk will be outside Oga's, which is in close proximity to SR.

Top Bottom