Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
OK, catching up - what posts? Just looked through the last search page of his posts and I didn't see any insider info whatsoever...what am I missing?

EDIT: OK, finally found it. The land use graphics? Interesting. I can't quite visualize it yet. I need to stare at them some more. If that turns out to be the case, I wanna know where the hell that money is all going LOL...

My friend, imagine a shoe hovering in mid air....waiting.....

*1023*

Ignohippo

It could also mean that source has old info but is attached to an active NDA. Which means when they find his source he'll be facing severe legal action.

Give it up already. If you don't want to believe the info, fine but quit bashing my name every chance you get. It got old 50 pages ago.

The info is good, recent, and I stand by it 100%.

If you don't want to believe it, you'll have plenty of time to drag me through the mud if the plans are proven to be false. As of D23, the plans were completely as I described.

SirLink

Give it up already. If you don't want to believe the info, fine but quit bashing my name every chance you get. It got old 50 pages ago.

If you don't want to believe it, you'll have plenty of time to drag me through the mud if the plans are proven to be false. As of D23, the plans were completely as I described.

Well good for you, but I'm not "bashing" you. I'm merely stating these sources inside the company may have incredibly old information but it is still attached to an active NDA. NDA'd content should not be posted on any public forum/website. I didn't even refer to your name in my post it was more a general post regarding leaked Star Wars plans across the board when active NDA should be honored ... but hey ho if the glove fits and all that.

Ignohippo

Well good for you, but I'm not "bashing" you. I'm merely stating these sources inside the company may have incredibly old information but it is still attached to an active NDA. NDA'd content should not be posted on any public forum/website. I didn't even refer to your name in my post it was more a general post regarding leaked Star Wars plans across the board when active NDA should be honored ... but hey ho if the glove fits and all that.

Well, thanks for being the forum police, Captain Obvious.

If by "incredibly old" you mean last week, then yeah, the info is incredibly old.

SirLink

Well, thanks for being the forum police, Captain Obvious.

If by "incredibly old" you mean last week, then yeah, the info is incredibly old.

Well you have no way of verifying how long that info has been sitting in Flower Street, if we are going to be pedantic about it. So it could be info that they saw in a company presentation 1, 3, 6 months ago. MiceAge as well as your source given that info from company leaker. They thought NDA expired. Disney angry about it with every reason as leaker broke active NDA.

Why are you getting all het up about it anyway?

Ignohippo

Well you have no way of verifying how long that info has been sitting in Flower Street, if we are going to be pedantic about it. So it could be info that they saw in a company presentation 1, 3, 6 months ago. MiceAge as well as your source given that info from company leaker. They thought NDA expired. Disney angry about it with every reason as leaker broke active NDA.

Boy, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black. I'm just sharing the info I was given.

Do you have a link to the MiceAge story? I can't seem to find it. The last thing I saw in there was their opinion about what my be happening, and it was miles off from what's really happening.

elchippo

I'm no more qualified than most anyone else here to speculate, but I'd love to see the Echo Lake area maintained as is, and have SWLand start further back in the park, closer to where IJ currently stands (if that must go, fine) and build out where the footprint would increase-it would be the worst possible visual intrusion imaginable (from both ways) if the area DIRECTLY next to Hollywood Blvd suddenly became SW Land. Old Hollywood branches off to the right with Sunset Blvd. so it should also spread a little left to maintain some balance.

If they're all about total immersion these days, then I would think they'd try to adhere to Walt's anti-"cowboys in Tomorrowland" philosophy and set the area in a space that could be a bit more secluded.

lazyboy97o

Pretty much any information that gets posted here is covered by an NDA. Why is that suddenly a big deal?

Cesar R M

just put him on ignore.. him and JNLsomething are always pulling these maneouvers on everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom