Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

IMDREW

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but after SW:GE opens, what will happen to star tours? Will it be given a different IP makeover? Or removed completely? I read somewhere that they'll let it be for the first few years, but anyone know if somethings planned beyond that? I know they use the same ride system for Dory and Iron Man in Asia.

ElBendro

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but after SW:GE opens, what will happen to star tours? Will it be given a different IP makeover? Or removed completely? I read somewhere that they'll let it be for the first few years, but anyone know if somethings planned beyond that? I know they use the same ride system for Dory and Iron Man in Asia.

It will eventually be replaced was what we let heard. Not immediately when GE opens. It's a matter of when and with what.

IMDREW

It will eventually be replaced was what we let heard. Not immediately when GE opens. It's a matter of when and with what.
Replaced as in a completely new ride? Or as in same system, different IP/Story?

I do like the ride system, so i hope it stays. Or is it too much the same as the new MF ride?

IMDREW

Thanks everyone! Are both SW:GE lands still on track? IMO it looks as if HS is not moving as fast as it should. I know it's scheduled to open later, but still..

Phicinfan

Thanks everyone! Are both SW:GE lands still on track? IMO it looks as if HS is not moving as fast as it should. I know it's scheduled to open later, but still..
Last report is all in on time, look for summerish opening for DL SW:GE and then later in year opening at DHS

Movielover

Star Wars Pic.jpg

It looks like they are starting the assumed starship wreck that will serve as the assumed exit, also it looks like the large concrete pad at the top arrow might be the unload area.

DisneyWorld30th

It is amazing to me in 2018 that no construction pictures leak online. You would think with this day in age and Smartphones, someone would break the rules and take a picture. Yes, I know they sign something saying they will not take pictures. I just can't imagine one of the constructions workers didn't take a picture to show his kid the construction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom