Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Clowd Nyne

Anyways, back to SW:GE- do we know how many cast members would be in full make up? I would have to imagine that they would need to rotate them in and out, unless they find a type of make up that would last several hours in Florida's climate.
I would guess 66% or so. If you watch any Star Wars movie the majority of characters are not human. If they want it to be fully immersive Star Wars they would have to follow that model. Also I could see the resistance area being predominately human but the actual space port area leaning toward the aforementioned ratio. Maybe this is what I want, but it would go long way for me to feel immersed.

Movielover

Good luck with the prequels- the CGI has not aged well at all.

I love hearing peoples' reactions after watching Star Wars for the first time :D I grew up watching the tapes (and Phantom Menace was my family's first DVD), so when someone actually hasn't watched SW, I get excited that they get to experience it all.

After you finish III, I would watch Rogue One (and who knows, you might have already watched it; replying a few days late). It takes place between III & IV. After that, watch VII. :happy:

Being a huge Star Wars fan I always recommend watching Episode 4 then 5, then going back to watch the prequels, which in all honesty you can skip Episode 1. Then after 2 and 3 watch Rogue One then watch 6 and 7. This order allows you to save Empire's twist about Darth Vader and keeps the better films as book ends.

TiggerDad

Maybe I'll try, but I got to the part where they go underwater and I was just not into it. I still have a month before I go back to college so it'll probably happen before the end of August :rolleyes:

Edit - I'll just say it, I love Jar Jar!! I know a lot of people hate him but I was laughing at everything he was saying with his "accent" (?) :hilarious:
Feel free to skip the prequels.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Being a huge Star Wars fan I always recommend watching Episode 4 then 5, then going back to watch the prequels, which in all honesty you can skip Episode 1. Then after 2 and 3 watch Rogue One then watch 6 and 7. This order allows you to save Empire's twist about Darth Vader and keeps the better films as book ends.

I say that if you're are dedicated to seeing it all, then it's: 4, 5, (then flashing back...) 1, 2, Clone War animated series watching episodes in chronological order, 3, Star Wars Rebels animated series, Rogue One, (returning from the flashback...) 6, 7.

So that you give a darn about Anakin's/Vader's redemption.

However, if you just want to know 'enough', then it's: 4, 5, (then flashing back...) 2, 3, (returning from the flashback...) 6, 7.

Movielover

I say that if you're are dedicated to seeing it all, then it's: 4, 5, (then flashing back...) 1, 2, Clone War animated series watching episodes in chronological order, 3, Star Wars Rebels animated series, Rogue One, (returning from the flashback...) 6, 7.

Yeah I was just going movies, if you want to go that route you also have to include all the video games, novels, and back-of-cereal-boxes stories... so you better get started! ;)

Last edited:

Movielover

Psst, hide the Spoiler in the quote, please. :)

eba4ac8d37e8e8874e078713310ad949.jpg

c1145577473f6c697ae5d5681498031d3de2cff6.gif

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom