Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

CTXRover

Looks absolutely incredible. Excited for the parks panel this afternoon. To announce this during the live action movie panel its hard to believe they won't announce the complete DHS plan now. Hopefully more details on Pandora too as, at least to me, this certainly upstages it a bit..

majortom1981

Perhaps a little like this?

TBFBgdc.png

B8C2rxV.jpg

This is assuming Muppets is staying, Indiana Jones show is out, and Echo Lake is being filled in. All of which have been rumored at some point, no?

Of course, with the major infrastructure improvements on the way, its also possible the cast entrance/exit could be relocated, freeing up that space and shifting some of the in-park space. Either way though, this is a decent rough estimate.

That would be perfect. They would still be able to do Osborne lights if they use that area.

TP2000

Can't wait for some one to do the calculations on what 14 acres would look like at DHS

That's what I want to know too! Where and how does it fit into the DHS footprint. It's got to be at the perimeter of the park somewhere to get the cliffs to work, but where exactly?

Here's the footprint for Star Wars Land at Disneyland that Miceage posted several days ago, taking out Toontown and a lot of "Backstage" space. Some Disneyland fans scoffed at this, but with the 14 acre announcement it suddenly looks very prescient.

Picture1.jpg~original

But where does such a footprint land in DHS???

danlb_2000

Premium Member
That's what I want to know too! Where and how does it fit into the DHS footprint. It's got to be at the perimeter of the park somewhere to get the cliffs to work, but where exactly?

Here's the footprint for Star Wars Land at Disneyland that Miceage posted several days ago, taking out Toontown and a lot of "Backstage" space. Some Disneyland fans scoffed at this, but with the 14 acre announcement it suddenly looks very prescient.

Picture1.jpg~original

But where does such a footprint land in DHS???

Yep, that measures out to about 13 acres.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom