News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge passholder preview notification thread

pdude81

The build a droid was an option for me. I was on almost immediately when the link was posted here. But, I chose Oga's as I was not willing to pay the $199. I would have loved to see one being made.
$199 was the lightsabers. The droid dept would have been $99 if it were offered

ToTBellHop

Received my follow-up:

Reminder About Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Preview

Get ready to blast off to a galaxy far, far away. The preview for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run and Oga's Cantina is coming soon!
Please review check-in information below before you arrive.

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page

Please Note: All registered Guests will need to present their valid Annual Pass for admission to Disney's Hollywood Studios prior to check-in.
Confirmation
Primary Email: xxx
Special Events
Order Number: xxx
Check-In
Please check in at the Grand Avenue entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Everyone in your registered party must check in at the same time.​
Sunday, August 18, 2019
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM​
Registered Guest(4)​
x
x
x
x
Event Information​
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Previews
Additional Check-In Details
Guests who registered for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Passholder Previews including Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run + Oga's Cantina will receive a return time within their preview window for Oga's Cantina at check-in.
Important Information About Registration
  • Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
  • No modifications to reservations.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information
  • Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
  • Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
  • Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
  • Merchandise is valid while supplies last and is subject to change without notice. Limit of one per item, per person.
  • See Property Rules for information regarding costumes and additional guidelines.
Oga's Cantina
  • Beverages will be available for purchase during this preview experience.
  • There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
  • Oga's Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
  • Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.

nickys

Premium Member
Received my follow-up:

Reminder About Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Preview

Get ready to blast off to a galaxy far, far away. The preview for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run and Oga's Cantina is coming soon!
Please review check-in information below before you arrive.

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page
Please Note: All registered Guests will need to present their valid Annual Pass for admission to Disney's Hollywood Studios prior to check-in.
Confirmation
Primary Email: xxx
Special Events
Order Number: xxx
Check-In
Please check in at the Grand Avenue entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Everyone in your registered party must check in at the same time.​
Sunday, August 18, 2019
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM​
Registered Guest(4)​
x
x
x
x
Event Information​
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Previews
Guests who registered for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Passholder Previews including Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run + Oga's Cantina will receive a return time within their preview window for Oga's Cantina at check-in.
Important Information About Registration
  • Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
  • No modifications to reservations.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information
  • Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
  • Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
  • Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
  • Merchandise is valid while supplies last and is subject to change without notice. Limit of one per item, per person.
  • See Property Rules for information regarding costumes and additional guidelines.

Oga's Cantina
  • Beverages will be available for purchase during this preview experience.
  • There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
  • Oga's Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
  • Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.

Enjoy!

reptar77

Did anyone get this window yet? Do you think it will be given the day of the event?

pdude81

Did anyone get this window yet? Do you think it will be given the day of the event?

"at check-in"

Rider

Check in here
2DE9934C-814C-4F94-BB01-F808837C5944.jpeg

To see
8B09D0A4-27B4-4FA1-89D2-B4F1D3FC477B.jpeg

flyakite

Heading down right now for 11am entry. For anyone who went yesterday, do we line up and check in as we shuffle into the land or do we check in first and wait around for the entry time? Thanks in advance for the heads up.

Rider

I don't think they'll let you check in early. There was a row of cast members checking documents at the bushes and then behind the bushes before the tunnel was the actual check in (scanning your ticket).

That said, I got in at 10:30 with an 11 reservation no problem.

flyakite

Thanks for the info. I guess I’ll see if we are accepted once we are on Grand Avenue since I estimate it’ll be about 10:30.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Did I read correctly that we would be able to check in an hour before our time slot?

flyakite

Got in at 10:25 for an 11:00am check in. They gave me Oga’s reservation for 10:45 immediately at check in. Theming beautiful. Detailed. I didn’t want the music because I thought the noises from engines, electrical vibrations and the random spaceship flying low and taking off were clever. Characters roamed were enjoyable. Spouse (not as geeky as me) said he felt immersed together in the environment but wanted more to do. Told him Falcon was the second ride, which he was thankful for after the ride. He did not find it that exciting (we were only the engineers). Like the Batuu Bits and wine. Funny low exit signs.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom