News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge passholder preview notification thread

Texas84

Do you have the link to the AK event? I think I deleted the email.
It's not a Passholder event but you get a DVC or AP discount.

MK is Thursday and there is MNSSHP on Tuesday. Wish I could stay for Tuesday night.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It's not a Passholder event but you get a DVC or AP discount.

MK is Thursday and there is MNSSHP on Tuesday. Wish I could stay for Tuesday night.

I saw the MK one. I'm leaving Thursday. There's a MNSSHP that early? I was going to do MK Tuesday morning and Epcot in the evening. I may change that. My preview is Wednesday afternoon.

Thanks!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If there's a special AP magicband, I hope it's for sale during the preview. Unlike the one for Pandora.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
So now that I'm looking at my registration - all I got was for Millennium Falcon - so I won't be able to do anything else in SWL?

discos

For any of you that did a Pandora preview, were you able to take pictures in the land? Do we think photos and video will be allowed during DHS GE previews since it already premiered at DL?

nickys

Premium Member
For any of you that did a Pandora preview, were you able to take pictures in the land? Do we think photos and video will be allowed during DHS GE previews since it already premiered at DL?

I think this is being discussed in another thread, let me see if I can find it for you.

Yep, here’s @MansionButler84’s reply:

I bet pics will show up once AP previews begin. I feel like they usually do. Guests are too hard to control. CMs can be threatened with termination.

Click on it and it should take you directly to the thread in question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom