News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge passholder preview notification thread

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You might see little uptick on the first two days since they are on the weekend and would be most popular with local Passholders who work during the week and come out and make a day of it. Beyond that, since it's likely only a few thousand people per window it's not likely to have all that much of an impact on the crowds at DHS.

Many schools will have started by that time, including Orange County. Will locals come that weekend? Maybe. But many probably have Gold passes and wouldn't have been eligible for the preview, so why visit then?

donsullivan

Premium Member
Many schools will have started by that time, including Orange County. Will locals come that weekend? Maybe. But many probably have Gold passes and wouldn't have been eligible for the preview, so why visit then?

I interpreted the question as being about how people attending the passholder preview would impact park crowds. By default, that is limited to Platinum and above so other levels are irrelevant to the dialog. Since there are likely only a few thousand passholders in each group it's not likely to impact the park all that much.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
WDW Go is haywire now...its actually showing us rooms priced in Euros

View attachment 393147

Did you use the EU link posted in this thread? If yes, that is why. You need to go to the main WDW page and click the globe at top and choose US to get back to Freedom Units. If the globe-link doesn't work, sign out to switch and sign back in.

Dad 2 M & M

Did you use the EU link posted in this thread? If yes, that is why. You need to go to the main WDW page and click the globe at top and choose US to get back to Freedom Units. If the globe-link doesn't work, sign out to switch and sign back in.
Went direct to the site AFTER registering (we actually received the Registration email) for the Preview..

BoarderPhreak

Y'all broke it. It's FULL! 😮

AP-Previews-Full_SWGE-dhs_july-20193.png

IMDREW

Im going Tuesday! But I’ve got a flight to NYC the day before. Will not be back for another half year, so I think it’s worth it to book a new flight a day later.

nickys

Premium Member
I interpreted the question as being about how people attending the passholder preview would impact park crowds. By default, that is limited to Platinum and above so other levels are irrelevant to the dialog. Since there are likely only a few thousand passholders in each group it's not likely to impact the park all that much.

Except that there are 5 time slots per day, so a few thousand for each could add up to 10, 15 or 20 thousand people. However, these are people who go regularly and may well hop to another park. My guess is many will hop over to Epcot in the evening to see Illuminations for the last time (unless they already have a trip booked specifically to do that).

It could make a difference IMO.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Except that there are 5 time slots per day, so a few thousand for each could add up to 10, 15 or 20 thousand people. However, these are people who go regularly and may well hop to another park. My guess is many will hop over to Epcot in the evening to see Illuminations for the last time (unless they already have a trip booked specifically to do that).

It could make a difference IMO.

I forgot about Illuminations. My plans were to do MK in the morning and Epcot late afternoon before my preview day, then over to Disney Springs for food. I may have to rethink....

Chet Dakota

Has everyone receive their email confirmation? I have not yet. I have called three times and they said that it could take 48 hours to send out. I am skeptical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom