News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening day reports - Disney's Hollywood Studios

jrhwdw

These wait times are an anomaly. People are just trying to get on before Dorian. This is basically a walk on. This is what happens when you mess up the franchise.

Luke deserves better!
Keep saying that. You sound just like all those who said FoP would be a failure and a walk on.
REALLY!?!?!?! Doesn't this site want TDO/WDW to do well???? Bob wanted to open SWGE during a Cat 3????? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! Can't we give DHS ANY Credit??????

Sorry Rant over, still early! I will report that AK/MK are dead for EMH according to Twitter. Normal for an opening day or not?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
REALLY!?!?!?! Doesn't this site want TDO/WDW to do well???? Bob wanted to open SWGE during a Cat 3????? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! Can't we give DHS ANY Credit??????

Sorry Rant over, still early! I will report that AK/MK are dead for EMH according to Twitter. Normal for an opening day or not?

Flight of Passage and Seven Dwarfs is showing 30 min, Frozen Ever After, 10 min.

mikejs78

Premium Member

Not quite sure what you're getting at.

But yes the other parks that don't have the opening day attraction will likely be light.

starri42

The first day Flight of Passage and Mine Train will be walk-on.

Honestly, if I was there right now, I might have gone at the 6AM opening just to say I'd been, ridden everything else, and then headed to one of the other parks and saved the actual Galaxy's Edge experience for a different day.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

First day crowd was gonna be insane I wdw. That’s fo he expected. But there likely is a bit of a alteration of pattern due to weather. I can see people maybe jumping on opening day who wouldn’t normally due to wanting to not try Saturday-Monday
Can confirm, been waiting probably 90 minutes for den of antiquities, probably have another 30-45
Well that kinda thing IS an anomaly...probably won’t really see the “average” wait until next weekend based on global events (as in an intensifying hurricane)

Kman101

Had no desire to get up at 2am lol! I got up at 6 snagged a spot in the boarding group and woke up to learn I can go in at 9:34! I love they implemented the boarding pass system. I know you have two hours to get there, so would that be I have until 11:30 to get there or was it from the time I was notified? I haven’t read all the thread yet was just wondering ...

Mouse3268

The first day Flight of Passage and Mine Train will be walk-on.

Honestly, if I was there right now, I might have gone at the 6AM opening just to say I'd been, ridden everything else, and then headed to one of the other parks and saved the actual Galaxy's Edge experience for a different day.

Accurate for Mine Train, but Flight of Passage still currently has a hour wait, but I guess that's essentailly a walk on for that ride, haha!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom