News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening day reports - Disney's Hollywood Studios

jrhwdw

Agreed. I don't understand why anyone thinks Galaxy's Edge at the busiest place on Earth will just fade away after a week or two of being open. It's here to stay and it's going to be crowded for a long time. Get over it.
I can see people like myself(maybe a little too much?)being concerned about the sucesss of this, Esp when the Opening Day spirit died off so quickly in DL. I'm one of those who wants SWGE to do well in DHS/WDW. I'm glad we're seeing the lines we're seeing this morning! Granted we may not want to see SWGE at fire code for weeks on end. There has to be happy medieum right? I'm guessing when ROTR opens and it develivers we'll be back to today?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I will personally hunt down and kneecap any NON-Cast Member who uses the slogans they imposed instead of actual streetmosphere.

(Edited to specifically exclude cast members... They do wonders with the stuff that is forced upon them)

Bright Suns! Till the Spire, off the world

Last edited:

BoarderPhreak

I will personally hunt down and kneecap anyone who uses the slogans they imposed instead of actual streetmosphere.
images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom