News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening day reports - Disney's Hollywood Studios

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Is this good or bad? I remember FOP and Slinky being more?
B9947061-4580-4CD1-B55A-E034FD68BF9A.png

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Yep I think they will have to. The virtual queue looks like it has capped Falcon to 300mins, so I don’t think we will see any wait time records.
App is Still saying a late morning boarding group.(If accurate). I’d just be chilling at F&W today waiting for a notification and then take the sky liner walk on over.

seascape

Yep I think they will have to. The virtual queue looks like it has capped Falcon to 300mins, so I don’t think we will see any wait time records.
The record would be how long is the virtual gueue plus the 300 minutes. It will also be interesting if they eventually tell people they can enter the land but not be able to enter the queue. I would hate to see them lose merchandise sales, as a stockholder I can't help having that view.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The boarding pass system is a bit flawed. I was clicking through the MDE app and clicked on the “Join Boarding Group” link thinking it wouldn’t let me join, seeing that I’m not in the land/park at all...I’m not even in Florida...but I’m in boarding group 59, so maybe by the time I go in 31 days my time will be up.

This has now changed, looks like you now have be in the park to join a boarding group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom