News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

BrianLo

Original Poster
Since this was manifested, I have an idea.

Stick a set of flight sticks back by the engineers. Have 1/4 of the flight time controlled by the engineers when the main controls break down for a brief period of time.

It adds more fun chaos and also makes the engineering role… you know… actually fun.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Especially since they’ve let him exist in the clone wars up through the sequel trilogy. They kind of need him in the upcoming movie, though. The general public needs to see him more overtly in a Mandalorian product, because the cartoons are still a bit deep.
He's a Filoni character, there is no doubt he'll be used to intro the Mando/Grogu missions.

As for the movie, I'm sure he'll be used there too.

D.Silentu

They kind of need him in the upcoming movie, though. The general public needs to see him more overtly in a Mandalorian product, because the cartoons are still a bit deep.
For what it's worth, the first time I rode Smuggler's Run I had no idea that he was a preexisting character. Even so, it was easy enough to pick up on who he was as far his role in the ride is concerned.

Phroobar

Since this was manifested, I have an idea.

Stick a set of flight sticks back by the engineers. Have 1/4 of the flight time controlled by the engineers when the main controls break down for a brief period of time.

It adds more fun chaos and also makes the engineering role… you know… actually fun.
Instruct the cast members to never let the eight year old fly the ship.

Besides, wasn't there suppose to be visible damage on the walls when you leave the ship?

Phroobar

For what it's worth, the first time I rode Smuggler's Run I had no idea that he was a preexisting character. Even so, it was easy enough to pick up on who he was as far his role in the ride is concerned.
iu
iu

AJFireman

I'm still the odd man who thinks that 'gunner' is the only position desperate for a reworking. However, I remain surprised that they haven't implemented an 'autopilot' feature for those who want to enjoy the ride without interacting.
You have to activate your position prior to each ride by pushing a button even the pilot position. If you do not it goes into auto mode this way you can ride with less then 6. Not sure how it works with the pilot position since there is always someone willing to try fly when I go. Maybe you can 6 people to go and no one activates their position what would happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom