News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

dmw

In the Parks
No
Fair, when you put it that way. Galaxy’s Edge needs the entertainment we were promised.
the stormtroopers remind me of my experience at Universal Studios HOLLYWOOD, CA, back in the 80s. Cylons used to roam the park and make appearances - not just on the tram ride.

180º

It's entirely possible to be a Star War fan and also find Galaxy's Hind End a baffling, boring and bloated mess of beige rocks, burned out buildings and boarding groups.

- Uncle George
Or, in my case, find Galaxy’s Edge to be a rather lovely land with one great ride and one disappointing one, and desperately needing more entertainment and that restaurant.

CaptinEO

It's entirely possible to be a Star War fan and also find Galaxy's Hind End a baffling, boring and bloated mess of beige rocks, burned out buildings and boarding groups.

- Uncle George
Thank you uncle george. In fact I think every "fan" can have their own opinion. To me when I hear Star Wars I think fun grand experiences with action, symphonic music, magic, creatures, battles, and cool sound effects.

To some Star Wars may mean the deep lore of the expanded books, or it could mean fun videogames.

I just like my wacky adventures in space with music personally.

Suspirian

Me too, it's so bland without any visible movement other than people. Plus Walt wanted the park to be clean, always neat and tidy and SW:GE is dirty and looks like an interplanetary war zone
I feel like all it would take is more foliage to fix this. I remember the concept art looking much greener than what we got.

J4546

shoulda made the 2 GE on different planets imo. BUt still overall its pretty cool. Love RISE, dont like Smugglers, could use another mid tier ride to balance it out as well as real dining/show element.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom