News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

britain

The only reason Kylo wanted to save Rey was because he believed he could turn her to the dark side, but more so than wanting to save Rey Kylo hated Snoke for manipulating him. After Kylo realizes he can't turn Rey, he calls for the Falcon to be blown out of the sky despite very likely knowing Rey is on it. Anyway, I hope Kylo goes full evil in The Rise of Skywalker. He won't because JJ Abrams is a hack, but whatever.

He won't because the point of the whole series is that no one is so bad that they can't be redeemed (if they try).

Phroobar

I guess I'm just tired of asking myself:
"Is he bad?"
"Is he secretly good?"
"Is he pretending to be bad so that he can ultimately be the hero?"
"Is he pretending to be good so that he can confuse everyone and then enact his real evil plan?"

source.gif
In today's Hollywood, he's a man therefore must be bad. Only a strong woman can save him.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Eww, don't bring Jaguar into this. That queue is a rotting coffin of darkness, mold, and plaster. Also, I think that you're forgetting that fact that this queue has two life sized ships parked a little bit further down.
I was being sarcastic. my post was a joke. you gotta read more of my posts on here to get my sense of humor. i was not being serious.

lifeisgoodboy

If there's one thing Star Wars teaches you is that falling down deep industrial shafts isn't as dangerous as it sounds, in fact, it heals being cut in half. Snoke's problem is that he wasn't thrown down a deep industrial shaft when he was cut in two.

It's almost like episode 1 where maul is being cut down by obi-wan kenobi. He falls in and some how survives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom