News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SSG

Prince Zuko Kylo Ren is the awesome!

Honestly, he's basically showing us the fall of Anakin again but with a better actor this time.
How can you call this bad acting?

Image result for i hate sand gif

Mac Tonight

I guess I'm just tired of asking myself:
"Is he bad?"
"Is he secretly good?"
"Is he pretending to be bad so that he can ultimately be the hero?"
"Is he pretending to be good so that he can confuse everyone and then enact his real evil plan?"

source.gif

Mac Tonight

That's what makes me love him. He's unhinged. He's not some dark brooding monster, he's an unstable edge lord.
Hmmm kinda?
I just think he's a kid who somehow found himself in a position of power, but doesn't know what to do with it.

I will admit him force-stopping that laser blast in VII was pretty cool. But I can do without the emo-brooding and temper tantrums.

SSG

I guess I'm just tired of asking myself:
"Is he bad?"
"Is he secretly good?"
"Is he pretending to be bad so that he can ultimately be the hero?"
"Is he pretending to be good so that he can confuse everyone and then enact his real evil plan?"

source.gif
Kylo will be bad because he will be bad in the Rise of the Resistence ride. Because synergy.

TROR

Kylo Ren's arc is his descent into evil and search for power. He killed his master, something not even Vader could do. He's a bigger threat than Vader. Change my mind.

TROR

Fine, two birds with one stone.
The only reason Kylo wanted to save Rey was because he believed he could turn her to the dark side, but more so than wanting to save Rey Kylo hated Snoke for manipulating him. After Kylo realizes he can't turn Rey, he calls for the Falcon to be blown out of the sky despite very likely knowing Rey is on it. Anyway, I hope Kylo goes full evil in The Rise of Skywalker. He won't because JJ Abrams is a hack, but whatever.

britain

The only reason Kylo wanted to save Rey was because he believed he could turn her to the dark side, but more so than wanting to save Rey Kylo hated Snoke for manipulating him. After Kylo realizes he can't turn Rey, he calls for the Falcon to be blown out of the sky despite very likely knowing Rey is on it. Anyway, I hope Kylo goes full evil in The Rise of Skywalker. He won't because JJ Abrams is a hack, but whatever.

He won't because the point of the whole series is that no one is so bad that they can't be redeemed (if they try).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom