Welcome to Gep's Grill
I was there (happened to be my birthday too)! They kept DL open for the whole weekend without closing. My buddy and I survived a full day and a half before calling for a ride home. Some people were sleeping on benches or wherever else they could lay down. They gave out Star Tours watches at the gates, still have one new in the bag. The wait for ST was 5 or 6 hours and the queue stretched all the way down Main Street. It was really wild and fun!Speaking of Star Tours it opened in Jan 9 1987.
Or at least sell some Death Sticks for passing time in the queue.They should have some chance cubes to determine who sits where.
No one has been offering their educated guess on how far Orlando is behind Anaheim with regard to construction for a while now.Apologies for the interruption. Could anyone in this thread tell me, or show me where to find some good speculation on how far apart construction on the 2 Galaxy's Edge's are? I had a good estimate a year ago but have been out of the loop. And I don't want to read all 632 posts in this thread ;-)
Wow.We should stop speculating and just rely on what Disney is telling us. There could be up to 6 months difference. Disneyland’s will likely open in June and DHS will open in Late 2019.
1. Indeed you can, but Disney already given us the ball park figure.Wow.
1. We can speculate if we want to.
2. There's ample evidence from pictures of the construction sites to base speculation on physical data.
3. We have insiders who know what the actual target dates are and they tell us... or hint at it.
4. For someone who wants to rely on "what Disney is telling us", it would behoove you to not look so silly by having the actual information Disney is saying. Disney is not saying "Late 2019", whatever that may mean to you. Disney had been saying Fall 2019, then Late Fall 2019, then back to Fall 2019.
OK1. Indeed you can, but Disney already given us the ball park figure.
2. This tells you nothing because both projects are near completion.
3. Insiders are not more reliable.
4. Fall 2019 is September 23 to December 21. That’s Late 2019. Disneyland’s will open in Summer 2019, which is June 21 to September 23. Surely, the spread is from 3 to 6 months.