News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

BrianLo

Original Poster
Oh, I said far left peak. I meant far right.

Honestly, left to me meant anatomical left, so never questioned you!

It's such a minor slice of it that I'm actually generally confused if it doesn't get covered, as in it wouldn't cost much to fully preserve toontown sightlines. They definitely care, way too much small attention has gone into it for them to leave a visible sliver.

I'm siding with it's not clearly finished (whether that be toontown or this view). It could be an oversight and get a minor fix like New Fantasyland had over by Village Haus.

britain

They’ll paint it “ go away green” or something ;)

And put some random tree closer to TT...no one will ever notice it!

Ok, how 'bout this? Problem solved, right?

upload_2017-10-24_13-16-32.png

mickEblu

I'm sure a few of you have seen the Disneyland/ SWL article in Los Angeles Magazine (link below). Mostly stuff we know but Check out how they use the word "fly" in regards to what vehicles will be doing in the Battle Escape attraction. I wonder how they ll pull off creating the sensation that we re "flying" around the Star Destroyer. Anyway this is the first I've heard of this and I instantly got about 10x more excited. Hopefully LA magazine/ David Joenig have their facts right. I'm not sure how trackless vehicles on the ground will make us feel like we re flying on a non simulator but thinking of some new tricks imagineers might have is exciting. Maybe we ll feel like we re flying when we inevitably get parked in front of some screens? @JediMasterMatt can you weigh in?

http://www.lamag.com/mag-features/star-wars-disneyland/

TROR

The idea of getting out of a ride vehicle and then going into another one still doesn't sit right with me. I can't see this not creating huge back ups, honestly.

mickEblu

So the flight you are referring to is just the MF ride?

You misleading MF! ;)

lol is that what he was referring to. I don't think he is. The thought of physically "flying" around a star destroyer is much more exciting than a space flight simulator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom