News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

Phroobar

I still don't understand why they can never get a screen accurate version of Kylo Ren's costume (the helmet is way too big) or Chewie.
giphy.gif

D.Silentu

It looks like my first visit to Galaxy's Edge will be this weekend. I am anxious to see what all the fuss is about, as well as ride Smuggler's Run in multiple positions and am welcome to any advice you may be willing to share to improve my visit. I have no plans to do any of the 'build-your-own' activities, but would be especially grateful for suggestions about what is worth ordering at the cantina. On that note, I tend to favor the whiskey and rum side of things.

mickEblu

It looks like my first visit to Galaxy's Edge will be this weekend. I am anxious to see what all the fuss is about, as well as ride Smuggler's Run in multiple positions and am welcome to any advice you may be willing to share to improve my visit. I have no plans to do any of the 'build-your-own' activities, but would be especially grateful for suggestions about what is worth ordering at the cantina. On that note, I tend to favor the whiskey and rum side of things.

can’t help with the cantina but Pilot. Definitely ask for pilot when you get to the CMs passing out the cards. Eat a Ronto wrap. They re better than anything at the Docking Bay 7. Don’t waste your time with the milk. Go at night. Or day and night to see the land in both settings. But if time is an issue choose night.

RobWDW1971

Go at night, drink heavily at the cantina, eat a Rondo or Rondo-less wrap, go see the R2D2 that’s for sale in the gift shop, wait for a pilot spot, and keep your expectations low

EDIT: Apparently the meat is referred to as “Ronto” and people are triggered by such meaningless trivia. I stand corrected on my egregious mistake of referring to it as “Rondo”. Whatever they are called, both are tasty!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom