News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

Mickeyboof

That would be fair and logical but it wouldn’t fit the tired narrative from this crowd.

*Your* narrative is absolutely exhausting, honestly.

*our* narrative was written by idea-generating machine Margaret Kerrison! It’s solid.

Edit: that’s literally what she calls herself

Last edited:

European1992

So I hear the Paris version of Galaxy's Edge won't be time period specific and might get renamed. I think they only get the Falcon ride but I could be wrong.
I think it will be The Rise of The Resistance, at least that is highly speculated. That falcon ride is redundant, Star Tours is already next door.

mandelbrot

Yesterday I revisited GE for the first time in a couple of months. For the first time I went in at night and was blown away by the lighting design. This is a land that really must be experienced at night. We did MF and got pilot for the first time which made me actually like the ride. I still don't love it, don't give a crap about Hondo, never really feel like I'm entering the Falcon, and wish the mission would change but it was fun as pilot. We did the Cantina and got "sat" at the bar top which was MUCH better than sharing a high-top table with other parties. We even were allowed a third round of drinks. It was a positive experience and I greatly look forward to the land being completed with ROTR.

Skip the chocolate popcorn, though. It's bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom