• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Construction/Specifics

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Advertisement
Found it:

Note he said either end of the market area and not the land itself.
Doesn't the market area pretty much stretch from end to end on the other side of the land from the rides?

sedati

So, by Martin's notes, the other set of bathrooms is seen in this Bioreconstruct aerial here (red):
And I believe it was previously confirmed that the building in green is the main cast area, with roof access for performers mentioned by SWGalaxysEdge. I still think the land could have an additional cast/costume space, but I'll wait for an insider to confirm.

Phrubruh

Will the restrooms be themed?
They are called Refreshers.

Evan-500

Could that bridge be used for droids to cross? I just can’t imagine droids rolling around in the crowded/tight spaces in the village.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Could that bridge be used for droids to cross? I just can’t imagine droids rolling around in the crowded/tight spaces in the village.
I believe roaming droids have been cut. You may find droid AAs in various places that are not accessible by people to touch, unless it's like a BB8 M&G.

Disney Irish Bruh

I believe roaming droids have been cut. You may find droid AAs in various places that are not accessible by people to touch, unless it's like a BB8 M&G.
That's just what they want you to think so its a surprise when the land opens at DLR.

But then again I wouldn't be surprised if DHS cut theirs because the land is so much smaller.... ;):p😂

Top Bottom