News Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Permanently Closed Fall 2023

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
this isn’t true though. That’s what’s frustrating about your post. It is not an “absolute failure”. I’m at work at the moment and can’t get into extreme detail but there’s so many ways in which this is wrong
Semantics matter…I said it’s “absolutely a failure”…for Disney Management and shareholders

That is true

I’m not saying it’s an “absolute failure”…implying that everyone involved failed. That isn’t true at all.

JoeCamel

Did you also catch Trowbridge's comment? (paraphrasing) "What do you do, ride rides all day??" In other words, "Come on Dan, you don't actually consume the products we're producing do you?? Sheesh, you actually go to the parks???"

The contempt these people have for us...
I didn't take it that way at all. More a comment on his current workload than a dig at people who play in the parks.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Making cute computer doodles that go nowhere?
1688236522360.png

"El Gran Magnifico"

Goal posts have moved numerous times for those wishing or expecting it to fail. Weren't you in the "it won't last 6 months" camp at some point?

Since we’re using football analogies: it’s like calling someone out because they predicted the Super Bowl score was going to be 49-14. Then the game was played and score turned out to be 35-17.

Unless somebody was giving odds, and we’re factoring spreads and over/unders, I think he did pretty well.

Tha Realest

Since we’re using football analogies: it’s like calling someone out because they predicted the Super Bowl score was going to be 49-14. Then the game was played and score turned out to be 35-17.

Unless somebody was giving odds, and we’re factoring spreads and over/unders, I think he did pretty well.
Especially considering any time the success of this was questioned and one suggested failure was apparent (or imminent) you were shouted down as looking at things too negatively.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Especially considering any time the success of this was questioned and one suggested failure was apparent (or imminent) you were shouted down as looking at things too negatively.
Once I saw the “Holgram Spaceship” being projected by a smart phone…..that was pretty much it.

By the time the box trucks came around the only question I had was “How deep you figure the hole is gonna be”?

GimpYancIent

Once I saw the “Holgram Spaceship” being projected by a smart phone…..that was pretty much it.

By the time the box trucks came around the only question I had was “How deep you figure the hole is gonna be”?
It is obvious that the executive suits (yep, the non-creative business types) that run things refuse to understand the age-old rule when one ends up in a hole "Stop Digging"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom