News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's what the new schedule will look like later this year.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 8.58.16 AM.png

Last edited:

Indy_UK

Not yet. But it is safe to say Disney greatly over estimated the demand for something like this

Demand is still there… just not at this silly pricing.

I was planing to go in 2025 and rented out DVC points but who knows where it will be in that time.

Think I’ve mentioned it on another thread but I think that they know the story isn’t gripping people.

I understand why they went with the period of time that they did because that is ‘they're star wars’ and not anything from the last 6 movies done under Lucas but at the same time, it’s not that exciting.

The good thing is that it can all easily be redone as it’s down to cast and story that will need changing and I firmly believe they know they need to rework it. They’re probably working on it now along with a better story to integrate other characters into Galaxy’s Edge

20 years ago I would have dropped everything and moved to Orlando to work at WDW.

Now Disney has become the equivalent of a lolcow to me (look it up if you don’t know). The only enjoyment I get from Disney these days is laughing at them and celebrating every fat “L” that they eat. Hey Bobby boy and friends, choke on it.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Lack of Demand? I mean, it's not rocket science to come up with something new for guests. But it seems like in typical Disney fashion, they'd rather cut it back.

So this is primarily Cost Cutting?

I mean they just basically laid off half the CM working there.
It’s what we expect from Bob I…

Never adjust to bad product…Simply try to bury it, Claim victory and then throw shade towards your “ghetto customers” on an earnings call.

Lather rinse

Poly1974

20 years ago I would have dropped everything and moved to Orlando to work at WDW.

Now Disney has become the equivalent of a lolcow to me (look it up if you don’t know). The only enjoyment I get from Disney these days is laughing at them and celebrating every fat “L” that they eat. Hey Bobby boy and friends, choke on it.
You and I are kindred spirits. After 40+ years of being a die hard WDW fan who went almost every year and owned DVC for 20 years, I've stayed 2 nights in the last 6 years and have no plans to return. I always dreamed of retiring to Florida and becoming part of the magic, if only on a part time basis. They've killed the magic and I have no desire to work for such an awful company. I will still end up in Florida in a few years, but the mouse will not be any part of the plan. I agree - Choke on it Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom