News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

mergatroid

Or Naboo related...Plenty of pretty water there.
Whilst I think they could or should have had a pool, I'm not sure why they'd theme it like Naboo or Dagobah? You're supposedly on a space craft travelling through space so why would the 'cruise company' want to style the ships pool as a dirty swamp with an X Wing in it? If you're going for 'immersion' it would have to look like a pool in a space cruiser with perhaps a window above showing space surely?

Cesar R M

Its a box building backstage that looks like the other backstage boxes? Masterful job of theming to surroundings if you ask me.....
They nailed it!
They pulled the skill out of Lord of the Rings..

Stealth + 100. "Pass as a backstage box"

1645521793756.png

Cesar R M

Disney owes absolutely nothing to you, your kids, your dog, or anyone else other than it’s shareholders. Disney has been clear enough about what the experience is going to be. Clear enough that it looks cool enough that we incorporated 2 extra days into an upcoming trip to try it.

Still the people who have actually experienced the offering will know more than the fools who comment about it with no personal knowledge of it. The same as the fools who comment on price increases and demographic projections and think they can do so with 1/1000th of the information that Disney’s business development and marketing teams have.

I don’t care if the people telling me about the experience paid full price, half price, or gor it for free. The “value” that they place on the experience is completely subjective and irrelevant to me. The what is the thing, not the how much.
Where do you think the money that goes to Disney and then shareholders comes from sweet cheeks?

Cesar R M

It would almost be worth the $6k to go see the hardcore larpers getting mad and having meltdowns when the family who don't care about $6k or larping don't play along.
-"Sir, you came here to experience and participate?"
-"No, I just came to watch the meltdowns and crashes in slowmotion. "

Ala "smile and wave boys.. smile and wave!" xD

jinx8402

The first alien looks really good. But what on wakanda the hell is the third picture?
These are tentacle like hair, not helmets o_O
The togruta's montrals could definitely use some work, but I get it being a head piece instead of prosthetic like work used in movies/shows. The montrals should be closer to the face. What's likely the case is that they made it to fit a wide variety of actors rather than custom for each head.

durangojim

I see on IG that some of the vloggers are getting excited! They posted that they'll have thoughts Friday at 9am but won't be "reviewing" it until they have to spend their own money for it, lol. The giddiness that so many have reminds me of the kids in middle school who were the first to whatever bright shiney new toy or video game counsel just came out. 🤮
665iet.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I see on IG that some of the vloggers are getting excited! They posted that they'll have thoughts Friday at 9am but won't be "reviewing" it until they have to spend their own money for it, lol. The giddiness that so many have reminds me of the kids in middle school who were the first to whatever bright shiney new toy or video game counsel just came out. 🤮
View attachment 623183
LOL a free $6k trip is enough to get them very excited. Some of these people would kill to get their hands on a free cupcake - I can't even imagine what's going through their heads now. This is peak reward time!

Morkey Moose

LOL a free $6k trip is enough to get them very excited. Some of these people would kill to get their hands on a free cupcake - I can't even imagine what's going through their heads now. This is peak reward time!
Reminds me of the Disney Moms panel where thousands of people compete to prove their fealty to The Mouse to likely make the equivalent of a dollar an hour.

Last edited:

Tha Realest

How dare you suggest an implicit quid pro quo! That’s not how this works! Disney is above this and would never offer freebies to favored vloggers, nor would they blacklist others at the slightest hint of criticism or controversy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom