News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

dreamfinder912

I haven't done the play app in SWGE since 2019 or so, when little of the interactive stuff seemed to be factoring into how people talked to me. Are there stats on there or information I could review to see how they "view" me? Or are you just aware of your history and want to proactively manage your assumption of the data?
Yep if you open the play app and get into the SWGE stuff you can look at your profile and you'll see your alignments.

Sir_Cliff

News? This boards been posting reviews, final verdicts, and overhaul plans for months.
the-critic-it-stinks.gif

Patcheslee

Interesting question: can you have the normal in-room celebrations or florals delivered here? Admittedly if we ever stayed I would probably order one of the Star Wars themed ones for DD.

nickys

Premium Member
A quick question…

How far out is it booking now? Is it only to September still?

The U.K. site still has zero accessible information about the experience other than the home page which should link to actual information but doesn’t. And that includes any booking info or availability calendars. ☹️

DCBaker

Premium Member
A quick question…

How far out is it booking now? Is it only to September still?

The U.K. site still has zero accessible information about the experience other than the home page which should link to actual information but doesn’t. And that includes any booking info or availability calendars. ☹️

Yes - the calendar shows just through September.

celluloid

Interesting question: can you have the normal in-room celebrations or florals delivered here? Admittedly if we ever stayed I would probably order one of the Star Wars themed ones for DD.

They may have their own things eventually or a variation that can be done.

Prepare to pay a lot more for them though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom