News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

WowFactor

A quick question…

How far out is it booking now? Is it only to September still?

The U.K. site still has zero accessible information about the experience other than the home page
As we don't even have news for the UK site, it would be naive to believe that the experience will work in other languages (Spanish, Japanese, etc), right?

TP2000

I want real reviews, not media ones ;)

Yup. Nor do I want the invited YouTube bloggers.

After the disaster they had with their cringey marketing in November and December, you just know they are now going to be choosing the first few YouTubers and influencers very, very carefully to preview it in February.

They've simply got to ensure that only glowing and spastically happy reviews are secured during those first few weeks.

OMG you guys!!! It's AMAAAAZING!!! 🤪

Artful_Dodger

If there is a positive COVID19 tested person (cast, crew or guest) identified at boarding will everyone be quarantined on board Halcyon for a minimum of 5 days?
Placed inside Bacta Tanks to be precise.
(Tourist wearing diaper not included in image. You're welcome.)
12322b.jpg

durangojim

If there is a positive COVID19 tested person (cast, crew or guest) identified at boarding will everyone be quarantined on board Halcyon for a minimum of 5 days?
I hear that if your midichlorian count is high it gives you resistance to COVID and you don't need to quarantine.
Just remember, In space no one can hear you wheeze!

Last edited:

pdude81

38 days as in 1 month AFTER the official opening right?
I mean.. to move away the pixie duxers and youtubers that depend on Disney.
The first presales were for Golden Oak and Club 33. There could certainly be some comped or media entries on the earliest arrival dates, but these groups pay a much higher annual ransom per membership than your typical DVC contract. They would expect to have dibs on the earliest dates and I don't see why they wouldn't give honest feedback on the cruise they paid for.

lewisc

The fact that they don't allow bookings past 8 months out is actually kind of telling as well.
It tells me the people who are willing to pay $$$ for this kind of experience aren't the kind of customer who books a year in advance. It tells me people who book that far in advance may be booking on spec and may be more likely to change or cancel

lewisc

Posters are good at making up facts, making assumptions to make points.
I'll join the group. Disney wants to get the booking window down to approximately 6 months.

It gives Disney an opportunity to sell a complete voyage to a business group or a wealthy private group.

It also gives Disney the ability to drop some voyages, without cancelling guests, if they want to make changes or even tweak the experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom