News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

UNCgolf

I’m not trying to start anything but if you actually watch the videos and see for yourself, many things they have said have ended up coming true because they are in contact with actual insiders, legal experts and analysts who are often in the videos.

Also yes KK is almost always in thumbnails for clicks but a lot of the time the actual video content is better or different than what it appears.

Many people tend to disregard people like Pro as “trolls” but if you actually take the time to really listen to what they’re saying it’s often stuff that they’re analyzing from actual websites, not made up “rumours”. If you want an actual troll look up Mike Zeroh who obviously makes up stuff on a daily basis just for fun.

He's not in contact with any legal experts. The "legal expert" in his videos is just doing political spin.

some other guy

automatic monetization of videos is probably the single worst thing to happen to nerd gossip ever
used to be you'd just burp out the paragraph of "somebody says somebody says that the project is on thin ice because blahblahblah" and now it's all ten minutes of nothing to say maybe something

trainplane3

He's not in contact with any legal experts. The "legal expert" in his videos is just doing political spin.
Isn't it just that guy that has no legal standing in the US but has been heavily commenting on the whole RCID thing?

I have someone I know that just did the Starcruiser and loved it but they even said they see why it failed.

OceanBlue

Interestingly, my wife and I just paid $6,000 for a six night stay at Sandals South Beach in Jamaica.
That includes round trip airfare, and if you know Sandals - all food, and all drinks (including alcohol) all day, every day.
Tbh that sounds a lot for that experience to me, further to travel, and maybe even boring (to me). I would have to be doing activities and experiences around the island to want to travel to another country to be at hotel with a pool, alcohol and a beach. So that would cost more money (for me). I don't think that kind of vacation is similar to Starcruiser. Starcruiser is the least relaxing thing ever, but was incredibly unique and I will really miss it. Day two I was getting 45 notifications about different missions and things going on. So not a place to go to "relax", it was extreme themed entertainment.

Incomudro

Tbh that sounds a lot for that experience to me, further to travel, and maybe even boring (to me). I would have to be doing activities and experiences around the island to want to travel to another country to be at hotel with a pool, alcohol and a beach. So that would cost more money (for me). I don't think that kind of vacation is similar to Starcruiser. Starcruiser is the least relaxing thing ever, but was incredibly unique and I will really miss it. Day two I was getting 45 notifications about different missions and things going on. So not a place to go to "relax", it was extreme themed entertainment.
LOL.
I'm comparing the duration of time at the resort, plus what you get for it to what a stay at the Starcruiser costs.
What one gets for a similar expenditure.
ALL the food, all the drinks (alcoholic and otherwise) all day if you'd like.
You can literally walk into restaurant after restaurant and continue eating if so inclined.
Plus the water sports - including snorkeling excursions and scuba if one does them.
My point isn't which trip appeals to which type of person.

Disstevefan1

Interestingly, my wife and I just paid $6,000 for a six night stay at Sandals South Beach in Jamaica.
That includes round trip airfare, and if you know Sandals - all food, and all drinks (including alcohol) all day, every day.
6K for both including airfare, all food and drinks including alcohol seems like a good deal to me!

I guarantee you yellow pad all the costs to get the same vacation in a WDW vacation, I bet its double with food and drinks.

pdude81

LOL.
I'm comparing the duration of time at the resort, plus what you get for it to what a stay at the Starcruiser costs.
What one gets for a similar expenditure.
ALL the food, all the drinks (alcoholic and otherwise) all day if you'd like.
You can literally walk into restaurant after restaurant and continue eating if so inclined.
Plus the water sports - including snorkeling excursions and scuba if one does them.
My point isn't which trip appeals to which type of person.
Well I've done both and the Starcruiser for similar money is a much more memorable experience. It's a year and a half later and my son still talks about it. And he can't even remember which resort we stayed at most recently at WDW.

IMO what individual people think is worth their money is exactly the point. You were arguing what is more valuable to you at a price point. The prior poster argued what is more valuable to them.

And trust me, this is not a knock on Sandals in Jamaica. That's another great experience.

Incomudro

Well I've done both and the Starcruiser for similar money is a much more memorable experience. It's a year and a half later and my son still talks about it. And he can't even remember which resort we stayed at most recently at WDW.

IMO what individual people think is worth their money is exactly the point. You were arguing what is more valuable to you at a price point. The prior poster argued what is more valuable to them.

And trust me, this is not a knock on Sandals in Jamaica. That's another great experience.
Never mind.

cjkeating

We are coming up fast on the final cruise.
Anyone we know going to be there to experience it?

-
From following much of the GSC community on FB/Insta it does feel like lots of the mega fans will be there (which is good!) as opposed to vloggers. I am sure we'll see some videos from the final voyage however at least I hope so, I am sure it is going to emotional for crew and passengers.

Figments Friend

From following much of the GSC community on FB/Insta it does feel like lots of the mega fans will be there (which is good!) as opposed to vloggers. I am sure we'll see some videos from the final voyage however at least I hope so, I am sure it is going to emotional for crew and passengers.

That is good to hear.
Personally, I would rather it be the hard core Cruise fans that are there for the final day instead of the (sometimes) insufferable ‘local vloggers’.
And yes, I am sure there will be several videos available after the happenings that cover the final Show.

-

Figments Friend

I heard Walt’s gonna be there…frozen in Carbonite.

Inside the walk-in fridge located within the kitchen of the Crown , right?

I heard from a WDW Bus driver’s uncle’s nephew that there is a After Hours hard ticketed Event happening immediately after the last Cruise that includes a photo op and a snow cone.

-

tomast

Anybody thinks that Star Wars land looks too much to Animal Kingdom When they could literally build anything to look like any planet in the galaxy?!

I know that Disney is good in rock work but show us something different. They even make a new Animal Kingdom pavilion on future world Epcot.

How much would we need to see this Disney signature style on Magic Kingdom?!

Dragonman

Anybody thinks that Star Wars land looks too much to Animal Kingdom When they could literally build anything to look like any planet in the galaxy?!

I know that Disney is good in rock work but show us something different. They even make a new Animal Kingdom pavilion on future world Epcot.

How much would we need to see this Disney signature style on Magic Kingdom?!
The original plan was for Tatooine and other OT elements but that was nixed to focus more on the “popular” sequel trilogy elements and its own new planet environment.

Prince-1

His self-reported millionty percent accuracy is not true. Just simple basics on things like the law his “experts” get wrong and are themselves known charlatans. People who spew out volumes of vague nonsense aren’t actually right, they’ve just tossed enough garbage at the wall and claim the tiniest spec as proof they were right all along no matter how much it contradicts anything else they’ve spewed out.
Pro also takes, aka steals, from other people and peddles this as his own information. The guy is a complete fraud.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The problem with all the insider info is that Disney changes their mind like the wind so what might have been accurate is dead 24 hours later.
Yeah, but we also got real insiders who let us know when Disney changes their minds, sometimes the reason for the change, and admissions that what they said is now technically 'wrong.'

On an infamous site, unnamed here, the proprietor just doubled down on a 'inside scoop' he got famously wrong and was publicly shamed by Disney for it. He just refuses to ever admit he's wrong.

Our insiders here don't do that kind of stuff.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I’m not trying to start anything but if you actually watch the videos and see for yourself, many things they have said have ended up coming true because they are in contact with actual insiders, legal experts and analysts who are often in the videos.

Also yes KK is almost always in thumbnails for clicks but a lot of the time the actual video content is better or different than what it appears.

Many people tend to disregard people like Pro as “trolls” but if you actually take the time to really listen to what they’re saying it’s often stuff that they’re analyzing from actual websites, not made up “rumours”. If you want an actual troll look up Mike Zeroh who obviously makes up stuff on a daily basis just for fun.
In the first minute after the first two minutes of "we're so great, like us and subscribe" drivel, Manly Voice tells us they've assembled a panel of "Experts" to discuss the Starcruiser Failure.

First speaker, Tommy Somebody, opens up with the facts that (a) he's never been to Galaxy's Edge, and (b) he's not been to many theme parks.

If that's their idea of an "Expert," I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to give them an opportunity to buy!

TP2000

Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser: RIP 2021-2023

Never forget. Let it live on in our hearts forever and ever. 😇

2022-wdw-star-wars-hotel-galactic-starcruiser-media-preview-crown-of-corellia-dining-room-2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom