News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

GimpYancIent

they're not called shackles. They're called Magic Bands!
Actually, I am sure the Disney could track the movement of the guests / inmates through the magic bands. This gets better the more it is kicked around. The guests (soon to be inmates) can sign a very legal, very well-prepared waiver generated by the Disney Legal Department allowing Disney to incarcerate them for the duration of the experience. Those sensitive snowflake guests that don't want to be referred to as friend will not! all inmates will be referred to as "Rebel Scum" or an assigned number. Food would not be an issue either since the idea is for full immersion a slimy gruel and a greenish watery soup with some mystery meat pieces floating in it can be served and no table service either Ha Ha it will be a buffet line. Charge exorbitant fees to put guests in a prison and mistreat them, WOW, Bob would love this.

kingdead

Actually, I am sure the Disney could track the movement of the guests / inmates through the magic bands. This gets better the more it is kicked around. The guests (soon to be inmates) can sign a very legal, very well-prepared waiver generated by the Disney Legal Department allowing Disney to incarcerate them for the duration of the experience. Those sensitive snowflake guests that don't want to be referred to as friend will not! all inmates will be referred to as "Rebel Scum" or an assigned number. Food would not be an issue either since the idea is for full immersion a slimy gruel and a greenish watery soup with some mystery meat pieces floating in it can be served and no table service either Ha Ha it will be a buffet line. Charge exorbitant fees to put guests in a prison and mistreat them, WOW, Bob would love this.
You could escape (or not) through the trash chute!

cindy_k

You can have two teams too. Rebel prisoner or Storm trooper Recruit. Stand straight, march here. target practice where you can never hit the targets, guard duty, and dressings down for allowing the Rebels to escape.

Cesar R M

To be fair at least companies like Samsung are transparent. There product lines have different colors and names for each set of technology. Theres a reason the price difference is so large for the same capacity. An evo is nkt the same as a pro etc.
Nope brother. What I mean is the SAME product line, just a different revision.

Its the equivalent of selling you the PRO reviewed 1.0 model, but the first has a specified chip that goes to 3,500MB/s
Revision 1.1 of the same model only goes to 3200MB/s or lower and has less endurance.
In the case of some companies like TRASCEND, ADATA, KINGSTON.. they never tell you the change.

On the other hand, Samsung did alert of changes on the same product line because of shortages (different and a bit inferior controller).

now.. back to the starcruiser XD

durangojim

Not sure if anyone has posted something like this before, but since this isn’t a hotel and is a cruise ship I thought I’d compare it to a real cruise ship. Make whatever inferences you would like.
1A5D18D9-4965-4C28-8EBE-6876F99A1093.jpeg

TikibirdLand

Not sure if anyone has posted something like this before, but since this isn’t a hotel and is a cruise ship I thought I’d compare it to a real cruise ship. Make whatever inferences you would like.
View attachment 607632
I think your inset photo captured the porte cochere and offices for the the Star Cruiser. Since the Star Cruiser may be orbiting at the time of the photo, you'll want to snap your photo a bit higher. Also, it may be headed to another planet, like Batuu. So, YMMV

Patcheslee

View attachment 607632
I was looking at an old bioreconstruct photo. There's a truck parked under the "windows" by the rooms. Which now we know match up with the room counts. So how long is the truck?
Screenshot_20211215-163648_Chrome.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom