News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

GimpYancIent

Sorry this is Dinsey's rules. ONCE I am there i am supposed to be in the star wars universe even when i pull up. i shouldn't be allowed to pull up in my car or see a building with the word STAR WARS on it.
So I am guessing you would suggest a parking area where one would leave their earthly transportation, away from the departure entrance where it can not be seen, boarded on to an enclosed transporter then moved to the the space port entrance for further transport to the Star Cruiser.

GimpYancIent

Why would Chewie be on this star cruiser if he is already on batuu to loan the flacon to hondo, so chewie arrived there by falcon already! This makes no sense. and it still should have had a indoor pool!
Hmmmmmm, a pool inside a faux trash compactor compartment? Accessible via a slide down a faux garbage chute? As for Wookie's (There can be more than one Wookie), which is the real Chewie? I challenge you to tell them apart.

Last edited:

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Hmmmmmm, a pool inside a faux trash compactor compartment? Accessible via a slide down a faux garbage chute? As for Wookie's (There can be more than one Wookie), which is the real Chewie? I challenge you to tell them apart.
I could always pick out chebacca. and yes, a pool with a slide like that would work perfectly in theme.

GimpYancIent

I could always pick out chebacca. and yes, a pool with a slide like that would work perfectly in theme.
The pool concept, while fun to mention, has been kicked around this thread early on and it truly would not work. With the specific amount of days and nights the guests will be on board I am looking forward to finding out what scenarios are going to occur.

magnanimous66

In 1977 my father took me to see Star Wars in the movie theater. Ever since that trip everything Sc-Fi (for me) was compared to Star Wars. As a child Star Wars fueled my imagination, my childhood was filled with new imaginative Star Wars adventures. I had the toys, the shirts, the records, the trading cards. For me, as a child Star Wars was everything. Even as an adult I buy Star Wars Sideshow and Hot Toys collectibles.

Yes I'm a Harry Potter fan. I enjoyed the movies. I haven't read the books yet. But I was an adult when the Harry Potter movies came out, so there isn't the same deep emotional attachment with Harry that I have with Star Wars and that explains my intent. Its ok to criticize something you hold in high regard.

magnanimous66

Why would Chewie be on this star cruiser if he is already on batuu to loan the flacon to hondo, so chewie arrived there by falcon already! This makes no sense. and it still should have had a indoor pool!
He wouldn't be. Its just made up Star Wars in attempt to sell over price hotel rooms. period! Its a perfect example of Disney's greed.

magnanimous66

Disney will put some unfortunate employee in the suit and make him/her walk around and do nothing. I never understood why adults get so excited for costumed characters. Last year I waited in line for 45 minutes to meet Anna and Elsa. My wife really wanted to meet them. Why I don't know. Even my 13 year old son thought that it was ridiculous. When we finally got to meet them is was so strange and awkward. I didn't know what to say, cause your not who you trying to portray. I just found it to be strange. I guess its not really targeted for adults, but if the younger kids enjoy it then that's cool.

pdude81

statler-and-waldorf-haters-gonna-hate-t-shirt.gif

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Disney will put some unfortunate employee in the suit and make him/her walk around and do nothing. I never understood why adults get so excited for costumed characters. Last year I waited in line for 45 minutes to meet Anna and Elsa. My wife really wanted to meet them. Why I don't know. Even my 13 year old son thought that it was ridiculous. When we finally got to meet them is was so strange and awkward. I didn't know what to say, cause your not who you trying to portray. I just found it to be strange. I guess its not really targeted for adults, but if the younger kids enjoy it then that's cool.
meeting characters is a fun thing for the young and old to do. for the old, yeah we know its not really them but that is what makes it cool. we are meeing a physical representation of beloved cartoon character. its a fun thing to do at the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom