Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi NO SPOILERS!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Star Wars is one of those things that I feel like I was never without. Sure, I was born over 14 years from the first film premiering, but in my mind, Star Wars was always there, in a sense. My dad had the 1995 original trilogy box set, and it felt like he would watch a movie every Saturday morning while working out (well, maybe not every Saturday, but there were certainly a lot of them). I'd walk into the office/gym and sit down next to the TV to watch. I was transfixed.

Happy 40th birthday, Star Wars. May the next 40 be good to you, and involve a re-release of the original unaltered films (please, Disney, do this).
I have them on VHS.:p

Tick Tock

is that the captain phasma we will be seeing? I'm hoping they use her failure to make her awesome
How Snoke & Kylo Ren haven't killed her yet after her allowing everything for Starkiller Base & The First Order to pretty much go to heck in Ep. 7 is beyond me. Not sure how she manages to keep her position (and life) after that show of weakness, but hopefully it is further explained / redeemed in TLJ. I really want to like this character.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How Snoke & Kylo Ren haven't killed her yet after her allowing everything for Starkiller Base & The First Order to pretty much go to heck in Ep. 7 is beyond me. Not sure how she manages to keep her position (and life) after that show of weakness, but hopefully it is further explained / redeemed in TLJ. I really want to like this character.
Her escape from Starkiller Base is supposedly going to be explained in a 4 issue comic book run.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Last Jedi behind the scenes video. It shows a lot of new stuff so is almost as good as another trailer.

Definitely got goose bumps when Carrie Fisher said, "It's about family and that's what's so powerful about it" and did a little salute. I have a feeling this film (and Episode 9) will give both Leia and Fisher a proper and respectful sendoff.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
The Last Jedi will be EPIC. Finally got to see the behind the scenes trailer. Just down right awesome and unique stuff going on. Can't to see Infin... I meant Star Wars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom