Star Trek: Picard (Spoilers)

artvandelay

Does anyone think they’re could be a Discovery tie in to Picard? When Dr Girodi (sp) killed Maddox she said that they showed her how terrible A.I. was. Could they have showed her what Control did to Section 31 and how it almost destroyed the universe?

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Does anyone think they’re could be a Discovery tie in to Picard? When Dr Girodi (sp) killed Maddox she said that they showed her how terrible A.I. was. Could they have showed her what Control did to Section 31 and how it almost destroyed the universe?
Interesting theory. Although if they were afraid of AIs in general, it stands to reason they wouldn't have holograms either, but based on the fact that EMHs are still around, it seems likely that's not the reason.

Cesar R M

So.. apparently Star Trek Cruise is going hard right now.
And they had a ton of new and old trek this time. Way more than expected.
I was surprised to see Discovery's Anson (Captain Pike), Picard's Jeni Ryan, Gates McFadden and Kate Mulgrew. Infact, there were a ton of artists... old and new.

Wendy Pleakley

That was great, a reunion that served some real purpose and wasn't just fan service. Troi doing some top-notch counselling, Riker deducing what was going in.

It was like being wrapped in joy, until the show decided to rip our hearts out.

Nicely sets up Riker potentially returning to duty in the future as well.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Someone was def chopping onions when I watched that reunion, also just a reminder to people if you are going to post stuff about the episodes put them in spoiler tags as not everyone gets to watch the episodes on the same day.

Wendy Pleakley

Someone was def chopping onions when I watched that reunion, also just a reminder to people if you are going to post stuff about the episodes put them in spoiler tags as not everyone gets to watch the episodes on the same day.

Once the latest episode has aired, one can avoid the thread if they don't want spoilers. Is the entire thread supposed to consist of nothing but spoiler tags? This makes no sense.

Spoiler tags are best used for speculation, rumours, or future plot points that are known via previews or other sources.

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Once the latest episode has aired, one can avoid the thread if they don't want spoilers. Is the entire thread supposed to consist of nothing but spoiler tags? This makes no sense.

Spoiler tags are best used for speculation, rumours, or future plot points that are known via previews or other sources.
True. I'll allow spoilers. I'll update.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Did anyone else notice that Will and Deanna named their daughter after Deanna's older sister who died when Deanna was a baby?

Yeah, someone was definitely chopping onions.
My entire 20 pound bag of onions. Seven will be back next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom